0 1 0 1 1 1 1

No that's not binary code.  

That's how many goals we've scored per league game dating back to the play offs.

I don't expect us to win every game, but I'd at least like us to play to win - to attack attack attack!

But no, all that goal scoring talent and Carlos simply muzzles it week after week.  

It's more than frustrating.   It's downright disheartening.

Edited by Owl_in_Oz

2 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Really should be smashing goals in with out midfield and attack, something isn't right. 

It's how our team sets up. I wasn't quick enough with a screen shot of my stream, but when the replay is up on the OS tomorrow I'll snap one and start a thread about it. It's all in our setup and as soon as I noticed it I went from indifferent to furious. Hint, the moment in the game was right before Bannan smashed a 50 yard long ball to Hunt at the goal line which led to a corner.

It's tactics. That's all on Carlos, not the players.

DEFEND

DEFEND

DEFEND

Might sneak it 1-0

so much for winning 5-4

11 minutes ago, Owl_in_Oz said:

No that's not binary code.  

That's how many goals we've scored per league game dating back to the play offs.

I don't expect us to win every game, but I'd at least like us to play to win - to attack attack attack!

But no, all that goal scoring talent and Carlos simply muzzles it week after week.  

It's more than frustrating.   It's downright disheartening.

You're right that's shocking statistics 

Especially given our firepower up front

Owlstalk Shop

Since the start of 2016 season we have  scored more than 2 goals only 3 times in the league. I like Carlos but something is not right at the club, also when was the last time we managed to play nice football for the full 90 mins ?. I really think carlos reads to much into the game OF football, and fills the players heads with to much info, just let them go out and play football.

Guest The Horse

This is the frustrating thing.

A nails down a blackboard frustrating.

We have the firepower to blow teams out of the water.

Only Norwich at home last year saw us win a game comfortably.

All the other games we were scrapping for every win. Which puts strain on the players both physically and mentally let alone us lot watching it.

The opposition should be fearing us but instead they know they can take the game to us instead.

It's now indefensible.

It will be even more frustrating when the next guy comes in and shows us what this team really can do and how much we really did miss a golden opportunity last May.