Pigs out in force on here tonight

28 minutes ago, Greenhgate Owl said:

shut up you utter bellend

i was there tonight,it was garbage

the manager needs to go

clappers only defence these days is telling people who disagree is get to lane.

anyone who bothers going to matches, can tell not everything is Rosie and something's got to give or midtable is best we can hope for

Spot on mate

1 hour ago, dfoster said:

Just pointing out that the organised Porcine infestation has spotted a chance to stir it tonight and are out in force. 

Just ignore em.

Maybe it makes em feel better as the realisation dawns on them they are in for a long, hard season.

You are right mate but some are too thick to see the difference between a Wednesday fan with a genuine grievance and pig wind up merchants.

Just keep calling em out and negging them

6 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

mmm different opinnion = pig , bit of a sad comment really from the  op ,

No. Hes right. It's not the different opinions it's the several accounts which are being used to try to sow discontent by some saddo or saddos. Our fans do it on their site too.

2 minutes ago, Warnocchio said:

No. Hes right. It's not the different opinions it's the several accounts which are being used to try to sow discontent by some saddo or saddos. Our fans do it on their site too.

If that is the case then fair enough , but the usual insult over the years with  some owstalk posters is to call anyone with a differing opinion a pig if they do not agree with certain post's

There are clearly some of our porcine neighbours on here. 

Usually easy to spot.

However there are some owls fans. Genuine ones, who like grumbling. 

Some with well thought out arguments and debates on a range of topics.

Some who don't really know what they're on about.

It's hard sometimes. But the best thing to do is ignore the post while it sinks down the page and into the wilderness. 

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

There are clearly some of our porcine neighbours on here. 

Usually easy to spot.

However there are some owls fans. Genuine ones, who like grumbling. 

Some with well thought out arguments and debates on a range of topics.

Some who don't really know what they're on about.

It's hard sometimes. But the best thing to do is ignore the post while it sinks down the page and into the wilderness. 

Lord Snooty, more like Lord Snouty, because you support Sheffield Wednesday and we call fans of them pigs and pigs have snouts. 

Haha. 

2 minutes ago, BarnseyB said:

Lord Snooty, more like Lord Snouty, because you support Sheffield Wednesday and we call fans of them pigs and pigs have snouts. 

Haha. 

Superb. 

I don't know what you do for a living but if you aren't on stage it's an absolute loss to the entertainment industry.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Superb. 

I don't know what you do for a living but if you aren't on stage it's an absolute loss to the entertainment industry.

Sometimes I think of funny things all by myself and I laugh to myself. 

Back on S2 we get our own fans calling others pigs too,  due to having opinions which may be extreme. 

I expect a 'well that'd be accurate for everyone who posts on their because SUFC fans are the pigs hahalol.'

Maybe in many years time we will have evolved past calling each other pigs, and simply live in harmony, referring to each other as 'friend' and 'fellow fans of the beautiful game.'

Edited by BarnseyB

1 hour ago, james o connor said:

I don't know why people get slated for being realistic sorry I mean negative. I was at Fulham, good win and good day out. Doesn't change things , Carlos isn't up to the job. If we win Saturday (highly doubtful against burton ) it won't change , he still needs to go

The reality is we already know how Burton will set up. They'll be in our face and up for it. Not expecting a great deal from it. Surely Carlos knows this and will put out a team to beat them and counteract their tactics. Do any of us expect this? 

1 hour ago, dfoster said:

Not labelling all negative posters as pigs. But I am sure that lots of them are. 

So how do you differentiate negative posts as "real" or "pig".

Sounds to me like you can't so will label any criticism of the club as "pig". 

This undermines you and ignores and fails to answer what a growing number of fans (who watch regularly) have been saying, and for some time now.

My usual rule is that someone who wants a manager sacked should be able to reason why and provide a name of someone who could do better. I don't think I'm knowledgeable enough to answer the 2nd half but the way we are playing, the discord between recruitment and tactics and the manager making repeated tactical mistakes (the slow way we start games) means all is not well. In those circumstances, change is required. I thought it was needed in the summer tbh. 

My vote (even though he can be a colossal fanny sometimes) would be Nigel Pearson. 

Only downsides/making it less likely:

1. He said he would not like to manage near to where he lives (think its whirlow)

2. He seems to need Craig Shakespeare.

Any manager would also have to be prepared for a self imposed ban on transfer fees, unless we sold first . Not sure who would be game for that as there are areas of the squad (full back and wingers, any pace at all) which have remained unaddressed in terms of quality and depth for 18 months now. You've got to think anyone would need money to tackle that. However that is no longer a reason for sticking with CC in my opinion. Better the devil you don't know is my view at the moment.

3 hours ago, dfoster said:

You seem a very angry person.

If you don't think it's a problem that there is a coordinated attack on this site by mischievous Piggies then that's fine. Bit i think it's a shame. Used to like coming on here.

You seem like n irritating wind up merchant