Pigs out in force on here tonight

4 hours ago, dfoster said:

Just pointing out that the organised Porcine infestation has spotted a chance to stir it tonight and are out in force. 

Just ignore em.

Maybe it makes em feel better as the realisation dawns on them they are in for a long, hard season.

This post is as dumb as anything on Blades Mad.

4 hours ago, dfoster said:

Just pointing out that the organised Porcine infestation has spotted a chance to stir it tonight and are out in force. 

Just ignore em.

Maybe it makes em feel better as the realisation dawns on them they are in for a long, hard season.

They're easy to spot, they're the ones who aren't bothered that we lost and think  Carlos is doing a good job. 

The reason I started this thread was not to accuse all angry owls of being pigs but because I really think we need to highlight this issue. Not all posters / posts are what they seem. There are blades on here trying their best to turn the fans against the club. 

If you look at some of the abuse I've got ('utter bell end', 'n once') , for pointing this out it's ridiculous really. Almost as if I've touched a nerve.

For the record I am not a happy clapper ... I am just trying to point out that we have fifth columnists amongst us.

8 hours ago, mark1982 said:

Total waffle. Tonight was beyond unacceptable. The last straw was a long time ago and now we're close to disarray. Fulham was a huge papering over cracks

That is fvcckking hilarious. You have replied to overreaction with overreaction. The OP is daft but your comment about the Fulham game is dafter. 

9 hours ago, dfoster said:

Just ignore em.

For a change you mean?

:rolleyes:

7 hours ago, dfoster said:

The reason I started this thread was not to accuse all angry owls of being pigs but because I really think we need to highlight this issue. Not all posters / posts are what they seem. There are blades on here trying their best to turn the fans against the club. 

If you look at some of the abuse I've got ('utter bell end', 'n once') , for pointing this out it's ridiculous really. Almost as if I've touched a nerve.

For the record I am not a happy clapper ... I am just trying to point out that we have fifth columnists amongst us.

Still not answered my question; just blathered on about unproven sweet roger all.

9 hours ago, shandypants said:

That is fvcckking hilarious. You have replied to overreaction with overreaction. The OP is daft but your comment about the Fulham game is dafter. 

Lost on this one. How can you judge the size of a reaction and when are we "allowed" to be totally done with the current set up? Can you send me the reaction scales and I'll ensure it's equal and opposite in future :)