Wolves after Jordan Rhodes

5 hours ago, striker said:

Can't see why we would consider this. Even for £15m is a false economy as the price of any replacements automatically increases accordingly.

Makes no sense at all to weaken our first team and strengthen competitors. A non story for me

I like Rhodes but your points don't make sense.

If anything we may have too many top class strikers losing one of them wouldn't seriously weaken our squad, in fact spending the money in other weaker areas should actually strengthen the team.

Also other teams may try to increase the asking price of their players if we did get £15m for Rhodes, but... we would still have £15m more than we did have to buy the players with, plus CC is no mug.

Edited by Spookone

Rhodes is like Abdi, mcmanaman, Buckley... good players, poor signings.

it makes you think what feedback our scouts give...

yeah Carlos.. not a target man, doesn't suit our style of play, but shall we sign him anyway...?

muppetry

Edited by pussface

4 minutes ago, Madmax said:

Bloody Marveless: We've wanted him for years, gerrim, dosent score so let him go, then he'll turn prolific again. when a good player comes to us he turns bad: ther'e summat up:

But at least we could have those 100 page threads again speculating about whether we'll sign him!  :duntmatter:

2 hours ago, Spookone said:

I like Rhodes but your points don't make sense.

If anything we may have too many top class strikers losing one of them wouldn't seriously weaken our squad, in fact spending the money in other weaker areas should actually strengthen the team.

Also other teams may try to increase the asking price of their players if we did get £15m for Rhodes, but... we would still have £15m more than we did have to buy the players with, plus CC is no mug.

I remember Newcastle buying players last season to stop other clubs getting them. It would be suicide to sell to Wolves.

6 hours ago, AMB1867 said:

It'll be a shame to see him leave, especially when he's done so well here and knocking in the goals, along with fitting in so well & always willing to take a penalty. 

Great signing. 

Image result for bell end

• Haha 2