Leppings Lane "Sheffield Wednesday" Sign

5 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

I think we need to remove Chansiri from any 'design' type roles in the club.

The kit and this stand are absolutely horrific. No style at all...

I think DC should stick to making tuna and employ someone else run club.

Edited by Owling

3 minutes ago, Owling said:

I think DC should stick to making tuna and let someone else run club.

A bit  naughty where do you think we would've been if we were still under Mandarin as chairman right now I would tell you where we be playing rotherham

Edited by TheEnd1976

5 minutes ago, lukestheman82 said:

The stand cover isnt my ideal choice, but for Mr Lee Paterson to object to a planning app is a tad extreme.

Comment:"This is an absolute eyesore. The stand is a lasting memory of one of the world's worst sporting disaster and yet it remains standing. The owners of the club should be looking to replace the stand completely, not covering it with an amateurish drawing"

Got a point though.

Just now, Owling said:

Comment:"This is an absolute eyesore. The stand is a lasting memory of one of the world's worst sporting disaster and yet it remains standing. The owners of the club should be looking to replace the stand completely, not covering it with an amateurish drawing"

Got a point though.

The only relevant point I see is 'amateurish drawing'. Is that what you mean? 

I think the new steel badge on the South looks great, but the badges on the Kop are awful, and this...well...it's tragic.

those neon blue lights were magnificent at night when they were working. Absolutely magical as a kid driving past and seeing that. Just a tasteful run of clean and subtle coloured cladding with the old lights (working) would have been great.

This is just abysmal- like last season's kit, like the new kits, like the Kop badges. Where will it end I wonder?

Edited by RUMBELOWS91