toilet poll

Guest The Claw

7 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Toilets along with catering facilities should be removed to discourage the moaning over 45's from attending.

If you can't last 90 minutes without the toilet or food, you should be in a carehome not a football ground.

It's the younger uns that can't last without food for 90mins, have you seen the size of some of em? 

Beres (from shop outside) Pint before and coffee/ Bovril at halftime is all thats required. 

36 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Toilets along with catering facilities should be removed to discourage the moaning over 45's from attending.

If you can't last 90 minutes without the toilet or food, you should be in a carehome not a football ground.

Sometimes, you are quite funny Mr Farrell......

But this isn't one of your best.    :excl:

Just now, np pontefract said:

I suspect you know the answer to that already .

Sorry it's taken a while to reply, but I just had to "pop to the Gents"     :wacko:

Enlarged prostrate.

Fairly common at your time of life.

lol

13 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Enlarged prostrate.

Fairly common at your time of life.

lol

Eeh,  but you've got to laugh haven't  you !

I'm sorry to correct you, but I think you mean Enlarged  PROSTATE.

Your standards are slipping !

lol

2 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I'm quite nostalgic about football grounds and their toilets

I still have part of me that hankers for the corrugated iron sheds a la Grimsby,Halifax etc.

Football grounds should be a bit seedy

It's part of the charm of football

Or maybe I'm just from a bygone era

I'm also from a bygone era but I don't hanker for seedy toilets. 

I once went to Highbury to watch the lads.  Away end sold out so had to sit with Gooners.  Their bogs were like out of a 4 star hotel.  Tiled, with the AFC emblem on the tiles. 

North stand needs building out at the back so it's a copy of back of south stand. Use extra space for bars, restaurants and better toilets.  Make the scruffy mob who frequent the West side have a shower before they are allowed in. 

4 hours ago, The Claw said:

how many times per week would owls fans consider the it hygienic that the toilets at the ground should be cleaned

a) only after the game

b) twice per week

c) never

After every game. There`s  nowt worse than seeing a turd still clinging to the pan at the next game. 

2 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

I'm quite nostalgic about football grounds and their toilets

I still have part of me that hankers for the corrugated iron sheds a la Grimsby,Halifax etc.

Football grounds should be a bit seedy

It's part of the charm of football

Or maybe I'm just from a bygone era

Im with you . 

3 hours ago, dc88 said:

about 8 years ago, my brother used a bog on the south stand.

on the back of a cubicle door, someone had written 'SWFC' using actual human turd.

true story.

WTF:

:picnic:

:duntmatter:

Took me ages and woz proper messy

Unfortunately the claw (OP) is unhappy about us having a poll on whether CC should stay or go. Like any child, he has taken to stupidity to illustrate his point. The claw (well claw bit) has 2 things correct, which are, it has 4 letters and it's got a "C" in it, but claw bit isn't correct.

32 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Unfortunately the claw (OP) is unhappy about us having a poll on whether CC should stay or go. Like any child, he has taken to stupidity to illustrate his point. The claw (well claw bit) has 2 things correct, which are, it has 4 letters and it's got a "C" in it, but claw bit isn't correct.

I suspect he'd have been happier if the majority had swung the other way. Was he lost for the last month? He went very quiet on CC :columbo:

Guest The Claw
2 hours ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

your one of the turds that requires flushing