THIS article is outrageous

1 hour ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

Yes I was trying to make the point that disappointments like this are often followed up with a great season so don't panic - I want continuity with Carlos. Having said that I agree Wilkinson did freshen it up and take us up so I'm probably not making my argument so well!  

So you're advocating continuity whilst admitting that a managerial change in 83/84 got us promoted. I'm guessing you aren't a lawyer? lol

What does people struggling with food, safety and life have to do with people's reaction to our result? Adding on a "Winding up-petition" article from 7 years ago in an attempt to stop anyone who is disappointed about yesterday from being disappointed due to the past is ridiculous. If people want to be disappointed let them. From your perspective we might as just refrain from criticising anything to do with SWFC because other people are worse off. We should be allowed to weigh up what happened last night in the context of football. Not some strange guilt trip about what else is happening in the world.

We have players who love the club and a chairman who has money passion and heart for it. A manger who cries with passion like at Wembley and we have the best fans around . With our average more than likely to go up again next year . The chance to show the pigs who's the proper team in Sheffield as always and beat various other Yorkshire sides . Let's enjoy the summer see who we sign and roll on august when we're back at it again . One things for certain I love the Saturday 3 o clock kick offs not Sunday at 1:30 like in the premier league 

1 hour ago, rickygoo said:

In 84 we flew up - with a new manager with Wednesday roots who revitalised the team with new blood and a new style. Who are the candidates? 

lol

Sgt Wilko's unique take on getting the ball forward as quickly as possible to that nice Mr Chapman fellow (otherwise known as hoofball)

its poo like this that drags us down and holds us back. 

Its like people seriously don't want us to progress and anybody who has any ambition has to be dragged back down and told to accept their lot in life. 

6 minutes ago, kingsidney said:

its poo like this that drags us down and holds us back. 

Its like people seriously don't want us to progress and anybody who has any ambition has to be dragged back down and told to accept their lot in life. 

It's a bit like when you were kid and got crap Xmas presents only for your parents to remind you 'how lucky you are' cos all they used to get was an orange.

Move on ffs.  Past is the past.

Edited by poite

As I said with my post we do have a great chairman a manager who loves the club and many players who fight for the club and it's the best it's been for some time . However as others have rightly pointed out you can't just say oh it's ok because we could be in the conference or something lol

1 hour ago, adzz said:

What does people struggling with food, safety and life have to do with people's reaction to our result? Adding on a "Winding up-petition" article from 7 years ago in an attempt to stop anyone who is disappointed about yesterday from being disappointed due to the past is ridiculous. If people want to be disappointed let them. From your perspective we might as just refrain from criticising anything to do with SWFC because other people are worse off. We should be allowed to weigh up what happened last night in the context of football. Not some strange guilt trip about what else is happening in the world.

Agreed. 

Comparing back to those times is the death of ambition. 

All I'm saying is have perspective. Of course it's upsetting, I'm not different.

But some people take it too far.

As for people like me holding the club back (or however is was put)... to that I can only apologise that my outlook on life (enjoying the journey / life in general) has cost us promotion. I'm fully expecting Chansiri to inform me my services are no longer required as a fan due to my opinions scuppering promotion.