THIS article is outrageous

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/sheffield-wednesday/7906173/Sheffield-Wednesday-issued-with-winding-up-petition.html

Read it.

Drink it in.

Give yourself a pep talk.

Have a shag or a shuffle.

Whatever you need to do, just chill out.

Let's have a bit of perspective. We still have our club and we'll have another crack next season. We'll probably enjoy the journey.

There are people struggling in the world for food, safety and life.

Bang on mate. This is the best Owls team for many years. Some on here will remember 83. We had a good team but narrowly missed out on promotion to the old 1st and lost an FA cup semi to Brighton that we really should have won. No one lost their head and the team came back stronger. The next year we flew up. In 90 we were relegated on the last day again with a good side. The next year was one of the best seasons in the club's history. I'm looking forward to 17/18 already. 

The team we will start with next season will be different to the one that finished this season, players will leave, either released or sold, and some players will arrive.

We have far too many players on the books as it is and the squad needs trimming to a more manageable size, some of the fringe players will leave and the usual suspects will also leave and maybe a shock departure will happen.

But there will be arrivals too, hope fully better than the ones who leave, it must be said the Kickaball does not seem to have a good eye for a player though judging by his acquisitions so far.

One last thing, get the beggars fit in the summer, no more 'Jolly boys outing's' to the sunny golf courses in Portugal.

3 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

i'm sure nobody thinks the problems are that bad

Some of the reactions have been akin to a death in the family... by a murderer who got off.

Edited by Apple

33 minutes ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

Bang on mate. This is the best Owls team for many years. Some on here will remember 83. We had a good team but narrowly missed out on promotion to the old 1st and lost an FA cup semi to Brighton that we really should have won. No one lost their head and the team came back stronger. The next year we flew up. In 90 we were relegated on the last day again with a good side. The next year was one of the best seasons in the club's history. I'm looking forward to 17/18 already. 

In 84 we flew up - with a new manager with Wednesday roots who revitalised the team with new blood and a new style. Who are the candidates? 

lol

2 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

In 84 we flew up - with a new manager with Wednesday roots who revitalised the team with new blood and a new style. Who are the candidates? 

lol

Yes I was trying to make the point that disappointments like this are often followed up with a great season so don't panic - I want continuity with Carlos. Having said that I agree Wilkinson did freshen it up and take us up so I'm probably not making my argument so well!  

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

i'm sure nobody thinks the problems are that bad

The way some are carrying on you would think it was the end of the world

It's football, it hurts

But we dust ourselves down and go again next season

1 hour ago, Apple said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/sheffield-wednesday/7906173/Sheffield-Wednesday-issued-with-winding-up-petition.html

Read it.

Drink it in.

Give yourself a pep talk.

Have a shag or a shuffle.

Whatever you need to do, just chill out.

Let's have a bit of perspective. We still have our club and we'll have another crack next season. We'll probably enjoy the journey.

There are people struggling in the world for food, safety and life.

Spot on mate 

Too many fannies on here who should be grateful for where we are