Wednesday 11/4

Huddersfield 11/4

Reading 5/1

if you gonna bet

bet now as odds will get worse closer it gets to the playoffs

Silly making a book about this.

I bet no serious gambler would dabble.

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Out of interest, where's your money in the championship?

Start of season was on Brighton but laid out of the bet and wish I hadn't.  Re the play offs I still cannot fathom why any bookmaker have Huddersfield the same or shorter price than us to obtain promotion.  Of every factor to consider from shots at goal to squad strengths, points and goal difference we are just about superior in every department.  Doesn't mean we will beat them if we play them, but the odds are just wrong.

1 minute ago, BobsMagicCalculator said:

Start of season was on Brighton but laid out of the bet and wish I hadn't.  Re the play offs I still cannot fathom why any bookmaker have Huddersfield the same or shorter price than us to obtain promotion.  Of every factor to consider from shots at goal to squad strengths, points and goal difference we are just about superior in every department.  Doesn't mean we will beat them if we play them, but the odds are just wrong.

Out of interest, where's your money in the championship?

Fulham are shortest price because all the press (especially Sky and Channel 5) have been waxing lyrical about their fantastic form over the last few weeks (nobody seems to have noticed that they are behind another team in the form table).  Huddersfield are second favourites because they have been mathematically guaranteed a play off place for a few days now.  So some people (probably Huddersfield or pig fans) have already backed them.

You have to mke Fulham favourites reading should be but faultering but taking blue and white glasses of Fulham must be favourites as let's face it we ain't the classy favourites. Enyone that has a brain and played football says we playing well and getting results just Fulham seem be the classy team that doesn't need get in trenches and are class

Well if I backed the Owls it would be akin to Carlos winning the Manager Of The Month award, but for what it's worth, IMHO the four play-offs contenders start off even, the odds start after the first two matches, and then go back to even for the final.

Guest We Shall Overcome

You  have all heard the saying the "bookies never lose" and this is the reason, 'Brainwashing"all the so called experts, TV shows, all telling Joe Public, "Fulham's the form team,Fulhams Walking on Water"well take it from me, "All the smart money will be on Wednesday".  

48 minutes ago, benitocarbonara said:

You have to mke Fulham favourites reading should be but faultering but taking blue and white glasses of Fulham must be favourites as let's face it we ain't the classy favourites. Enyone that has a brain and played football says we playing well and getting results just Fulham seem be the classy team that doesn't need get in trenches and are class

Really can't see why youve said - you have to make Fulham favourites .... why ? Good team yes but WE are the form team going into the play offs. They're in 6th place .  I'm sure all the other teams are fearing us at present. 

5 minutes ago, Mr Mercury said:

Really can't see why youve said - you have to make Fulham favourites .... why ? Good team yes but WE are the form team going into the play offs. They're in 6th place .  I'm sure all the other teams are fearing us at present. 

Class tho?  What the hell we fighting for?

Its catching , just been in my local and some of the blunts said don't you want to avoid Fulham? 

I said well we have the best record over the last 7 plus games , we should have won at their place and we have more points than them . 

No one will want to play us over 2 legs . or in the final .