Just finished my Carvalhals Boys painting

2 hours ago, BRADDO said:

Gerrit into the Owls Store. You'd make a killing

My wife has emailed the retail manager, so hopefully will get a reply, if anyone has a contact at the club though...............:biggrin:

Thank mate

4 hours ago, mrwalks12 said:

i have been on here for a few weeks asking for suggestions evad

Ah fair enough then.

No Tom Lees and no Hutch; the mainstays of our team when fit. But Jones, Palmer, Sasso, Semedo and Winnall are all in there 

I guess that's what happens when you ask Owlstalk for their input

:baby:

1 hour ago, mrwalks12 said:

Thanks bud, they are £25.00 including UK signed for post and packing, here is the link mate

https://sites.google.com/site/sheffieldwednesdaypaintings/

Cheers mate, will see what others you have.

How long do these take and would you commission one as a request, obviously charging appropriately for how long it takes?

6 hours ago, mrwalks12 said:

i print my own repros onto heavy watercolour card,they look like originals and are hand finished 

Good stuff might have to grab one of these as a memento if we get promoted! Really are fantastic! You got anything else planned for the future?

2 hours ago, WayneTheOwl said:

Cheers mate, will see what others you have.

How long do these take and would you commission one as a request, obviously charging appropriately for how long it takes?

Yes I do commissions mate, and yep depends on what you want doing really, this one has taken around 4 weeks but obviously a portrait of one or two people wouldn't take so long, let me know what your thinking of and we can have a chat about it, Have a look at my you tube channel on my website it has lots of portraits I have done

https://sites.google.com/site/davidjwalkerart/

3 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Do you do still life stuff?..I want one of Bothroyd..I can also pretend its the video..........................

Here you go Andy...