New home shirt

You think Chansiri will bring back stripes becasue fans miss them? I don't think he's that kind of sentimental fella. Seems like it's his way or the high road. 

Not after the outrage and teeth gnashing on here when the new shirts were announced and then the fans bought them in droves and how the 10,000 boycotters turned up to buy record season tickets...I think he's got this site sussed lol 

As the plans for our 150th anniversary start to take shape - funded by the man who you say doesn't give a feck about our traditions, I think you are wide of the mark. 

Some of the things already happening wouldn't have done so under previous regimes.

Somethings regarding a club aren't for sale (club colours & name imo).

Chansiri got this one wrong. He put his personal colour preference above c140 years of our history.

Or because chansiri prefers an all blue kit, & doesn't give a feck about our traditions.

I'll re-iterate...how does bringing out a kit that we wore for our 100th anniversary mean not giving a feck about our our traditions...enlighten me

I'll re-iterate...how does bringing out a kit that we wore for our 100th anniversary mean not giving a feck about our our traditions...enlighten me

I'll reiterate, Chansiri introduced a blue kit this season & has told us l, this is his preference. This kit change is nothing to do with our anniversary.

586cf2522356d_trad6.png.2f006709e303f48ad47282b748d0bf32.png586cf0307c535_trad4.png.b52aa36bc402d7025cb72505bc15b284.png586ceff6cc4aa_trad3.png.f4550a8d037de497712a809d91474e82.png

Good heavens above , it's all flashing before my eyes again.... such potential in those early years of the 60's....I really thought we'd be a top 4 side for ages challenging for honours.....the cup final of '66 was going to be the first of many triumphs........and then...... it all crumbled...so much potential.....gone or wasted....

Fordys terrible car crash, never to be the same again ..................... Cup losses to Bournmouth and Scunthorpe............. My hero 'The Phantom' being transfered to the Millers..................Quinny also being sent to Millmoor for peanuts after possibly some of the best form of his career....................Springett the greatest keeper we've had coming to the end of his record run..............stalwart Gerry Young coming to the end............ and possibly one of my saddest days, seeing the Don, as tough a tackler and great a servant as has ever pulled on the shirt given the run around by a young whipper snapper and me having to witness it and knowing he was soon to bow out.................... and Browny, ahh, old Browny the great disciplinarian back off up North to Sunderland....and his dreams taken with him.....

....then the succesion of managers........

All these terrible thoughts....brought back with a glance at this shirt........looking back now I can only thank the Lord, for Tommy Craig for without seeing him it's possible I might have not had the will to keep myself eating and breathing.....until his own departure...... we've had worse , true  and worse times........but when you are truly dreadful there is a grudging aknowldgement  "We're $hit, and we know we are!"......and we've been there too.....in the dark days of Neil Ramsbottom and Danny Cameron...........................................but by God , this.....this wasn't like that....this wasn't being $hit.......this was the potential never fullfilled........this truly is the kit of crushed dreams......

Still......I'm sure loads will buy it, and thats the main thing

I'm off for a drink.

Like this

IMG_2873.JPG

Looks like a decent crowd but imagine how many there could have been if it wasn't for those boycotting due to the lack of stripes.

Good heavens above , it's all flashing before my eyes again.... such potential in those early years of the 60's....I really thought we'd be a top 4 side for ages challenging for honours.....the cup final of '66 was going to be the first of many triumphs........and then...... it all crumbled...so much potential.....gone or wasted....

Fordys terrible car crash, never to be the same again ..................... Cup losses to Bournmouth and Scunthorpe............. My hero 'The Phantom' being transfered to the Millers..................Quinny also being sent to Millmoor for peanuts after possibly some of the best form of his career....................Springett the greatest keeper we've had coming to the end of his record run..............stalwart Gerry Young coming to the end............ and possibly one of my saddest days, seeing the Don, as tough a tackler and great a servant as has ever pulled on the shirt given the run around by a young whipper snapper and me having to witness it and knowing he was soon to bow out.................... and Browny, ahh, old Browny the great disciplinarian back off up North to Sunderland....and his dreams taken with him.....

....then the succesion of managers........

All these terrible thoughts....brought back with a glance at this shirt........looking back now I can only thank the Lord, for Tommy Craig for without seeing him it's possible I might have not had the will to keep myself eating and breathing.....until his own departure...... we've had worse , true  and worse times........but when you are truly dreadful there is a grudging aknowldgement  "We're $hit, and we know we are!"......and we've been there too.....in the dark days of Neil Ramsbottom and Danny Cameron...........................................but by God , this.....this wasn't like that....this wasn't being $hit.......this was the potential never fullfilled........this truly is the kit of crushed dreams......

Still......I'm sure loads will buy it, and thats the main thing

I'm off for a drink.

Cheers!