Honesty is the best policy....

2 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Ha ha yes possibly right! I'll bring him, will be his 4th game my 8th, and the only loss I've seen was when I went to the reading one. 

Ill bring the boy... thank me Friday night boys

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you brought all these odds an' evens attendances in for?......Thats a whole new bag of mashings....

You may have to slaughter a f.ookin' goat or summatt...I'll check with the admin lads.....Don't get a ticket til we've sorted it...

Just now, asteener1867 said:

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you brought all these odds an' evens attendances in for?......Thats a whole new bag of mashings....

You may have to slaughter a f.ookin' goat or summatt...I'll check with the admin lads.....Don't get a ticket til we've sorted it...

Im hovering over the purchase now button, clock says I have 6mins to complete purchase please hurry 

Just now, Spencerowl said:

Cracked pavement, and to get to it I need to touch the sticker? 

This is what drives me nuts..Owls fans without the bloody proper accoutrements to buy a ticket....Rightio...I'll talk you through it

You need a Stone Magpie, inside a gold circle....you take this to the ticket office, while carrying a ladder..You ante up £42 ...f.ookin' simples

N.B..you might not need the Magpie, gold Circle, an' ladder...............

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

To late purchased, now I will

buy a goat as per your recommendation  

You do realise the goat will have to be ritually slaughtered on the pitch at half time?

..nowt to do with luck..but I'm sick to death of fat lads fallin' over as they try to score from the halfway line.....

Just now, asteener1867 said:

You do realise the goat will have to be ritually slaughtered on the pitch at half time?

..nowt to do with luck..but I'm sick to death of fat lads fallin' over as they try to score from the halfway line.....

Yeah thats fine, say that was funny.... amazon seem short on goats (must be a rush on who else you having this convo with?) so I'll have to find a farm nearby or something before the game and drive up with it, and my boy, and my mate, the sticker, a magpie (my new car to fit it all in) you won't miss me walking down the road will you? 

Was watching on my phone on the 15bk beykoz to kadikoy commuter bus in Istanbul after i finished work. My fellow commuters must have thought i was mental, especially when Shelvey missed that 60 yard tap in! 

Someone asked if i was watching Trabzonspor v Besiktas (3-4 final score if anyones interested). To which i replied 'course not, Wednesday Newcastle match in't it'. Then Lees scored, and i started punching the air, first time in my life here I had space on the bus to stand in, as the locals backed away from the 'çılgın yabancı' (crazy foreigner). 

A Beşiktaş fan who was following his match on his phone gave me a knowing look and a congratulatory 'eyvallah'  when fletch scored as i tried to hide my delight this time. The tension was starting to tell toward the end, when my fellow traveller similarly punched the air as Beşiktaş grabbed a last minute equaliser. But i could barely muster the enthusiasm as 4 minutes were shown at the end of our game.

I think he understood though!

1 hour ago, jap said:

Sorry it was all my fault!. couldn't make match and hate watching it on TV so mooched about (more like walked up and down like a numpty).

Other half said " for Gods sake put it on for last 5 mins. Took his advice and as soon as I changed channel bloody Newcastle scored.

When will I learn.

Just glad you didn't turn it on sooner lol 

10 minutes ago, Spencerowl said:

Yeah thats fine, say that was funny.... amazon seem short on goats (must be a rush on who else you having this convo with?) so I'll have to find a farm nearby or something before the game and drive up with it, and my boy, and my mate, the sticker, a magpie (my new car to fit it all in) you won't miss me walking down the road will you? 

New car..what colour?...why do you keep throwin' all this other stuff into the equation?....Its got be a blue car..Is it blue..?..If not its pointless running over the kid with it....

(When I say "Kid" I mean the young goat not the child) 

Unless its a red car...I mean then..its up to you like.....

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

New car..what colour?...why do you keep throwin' all this other stuff into the equation?....Its got be a blue car..Is it blue..?..If not its pointless running over the kid with it....

(When I say "Kid" I mean the young goat not the child) 

Unless its a red car...I mean then..its up to you like.....

Well that depends on the cat I buy? Black or white? If black then a green car, maybe black also. I have to do the guttering and will need to buy a ladder, to get it home I'll need to put it on my car, is that being under a ladder?

Sat on the kop, waiting for the match to start, and hey ho in walks a bloke wearing a RED t shirt followed by another wearing a BLACK AND WHITE t shirt ( ok it was hooped ) but, I never wear red on match day, even when we're away, and I would never wear anything resembling the oppositions kit. Probably down to years and years of "kop training" before we got all politcal correct.

1 minute ago, Spencerowl said:

Well that depends on the cat I buy? Black or white? If black then a green car, maybe black also. I have to do the guttering and will need to buy a ladder, to get it home I'll need to put it on my car, is that being under a ladder?

Not if you carry a Magpie in yer glove compartment......

FFS! Spencer..its Basics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!