Shelvey effort

1 hour ago, scram said:

Couldn't understand why Richie didn't just net the rebound - relieved though

Thought Shelvey was their only starting player to get any credit yesterday because frankly the rest of them were a shambles - and for him to shine took some doing because he got zero support from the dreadful Diame

Perez looked like a trialist who is playing well above his level - glad they didn't bring Mitrovic on earlier as he was a real handful

Don't think a team have ever gone up with a poorer back 5 - i doubt any of them will play regularly in the premier - a pub team would be upset with the goals they conceded

I've only seen them on telly and obviously they can't be that atrocious every week - but Shelvey apart i wouldn't swap any of our players for theirs

Rafa is working a miracle keeping that lot in contention for automatic promotion

Couldn't really disagree with this more. On a player by player basis they have one of the best squads ever at this level

48 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Couldn't really disagree with this more. On a player by player basis they have one of the best squads ever at this level

I agree. We should give ourselves credit for how well we played which forced mistakes and made them look second best for most of the game

15 hours ago, Bramhall Owl said:

Really? I'm not convinced, it looked like he was struggling....but we'll never know as the shot wasn't on target lol

He definitely had it covered. It was the landing that made him look like he was struggling, but that was just the momentum. His hand was touching the bar where the ball landed. 

On 4/9/2017 at 00:06, mrgund said:

Fantastic player too good for this level.

Why do most people call him a 'bellend' or an 'idiot'? I don't understand where the criticism comes from. Would love a player like him in our team!

Good players always get tarred with the same brush... 

1 hour ago, oasismark said:

I don't see why the 'amazing skill' comments come from, its a hit & hope! 

KW had it covered anyway, even with sun in eyes.

Like someone said earlier, by that definition, isn't every shot that occurs in the game of football a 'hit and hope'?