Current home kit

56 minutes ago, Sandy Owl said:

went into shop today, told that no more orders or kits coming in until June when new kit will be out..

I got the same last Xmas, was up for a game and as my lads birthday is Xmas eve wanted the away strip for him and so did he, he was approaching 6 at the time. They said they had sold out and wouldn't get any more in... They have to be missing enough of a commercial trick surely by not ordering more to even keep back to sell over the festive period... I'd think that this period is the next most sellable time, only beaten by those going on summer holidays.... oh wait!

Ended up with the home strip but both gutted as last seasons away strip had to be one of the best I can recall in my time as an owl.

Just now, mr moody said:
22 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

just laughing at the blue and white comment. Not much white in it!

Still blue and white though eh?? 

So what's funny lol?? 

just a small joke as most people complain about the stripes but if you want to be pedantic the third kit is blue and white so you're sorted ;-)

They said in the steering group meeting the other day that Sondico need 6 months notice when ordering new stock. I guess with the unprecedented demand for this year's shirt they've sold out of certain sizes quicker than expected and probably feel it's not worth ordering new ones when they'll be replaced next season.

It's always a nightmare getting hold of Wednesday shirts! Even way back when we where in the Premiership in the mid nineties I wanted a Puma shirt (the one with the pin stripped sleeves) my mum & dad had real difficulty trying to get hold of one!! It's always the way with Wednesday, the amount of money they could make if they just did a proper stock of replica gear it's ridiculous