Leeds+Fan+In+Peace

It's the chairman's choice to sack off years and years of tradition. It's his club so he can do what he wants...

...until the question is raised over ticket prices and all of a sudden they are justified because it's our club and we all need to dip in to help finance the promotion push...

Il be honest, it's confusing at times

1 hour ago, Rusholme Ruffian said:

Bugger me! I come on here with a genuine question (I thought the Wednesday stripes were a tradition beyond tampering with*) and pre-menstrual ANDY (it's the caps lock that gives it away) has a big hissy fit.  Strange behaviour for such a moody ***** to be playing the "my wee wee tail is bigger than your wee wee tail" game but I suppose it takes all sorts.  Keep taking the Evening Primrose dear.

*and yes, I am old enough to remember the blue shirt with white sleeves a la my John Ritchie Soccer Stars album

i can remember YOU lot actually playing in the colours that are on your scarves, and white wasn't the dominant colour...

3 hours ago, Rusholme Ruffian said:

Bugger me! I come on here with a genuine question (I thought the Wednesday stripes were a tradition beyond tampering with*) and pre-menstrual ANDY (it's the caps lock that gives it away) has a big hissy fit.  Strange behaviour for such a moody ***** to be playing the "my wee wee tail is bigger than your wee wee tail" game but I suppose it takes all sorts.  Keep taking the Evening Primrose dear.

*and yes, I am old enough to remember the blue shirt with white sleeves a la my John Ritchie Soccer Stars album

lol

6 hours ago, Rusholme Ruffian said:

What's the thinking behind your new kit? I knew you had had a bit of an overhaul but a couple of my mates even thought you were playing in your away kit.  What's the reasoning behind ditching the stripes?

Not gone down well with a lot of traditionalists such as me.

4 hours ago, Rusholme Ruffian said:

You're right It   is  was!!  imo anyway.

I won't care if we won the league it wont  make the 'Ipswich' kit likeable- I feckin hate the fact we haven't a proper recognisable Wednesday shirt 

I also hate that we need to have a rich guy (who then rightfully does as he wants) just to keep stood still against the parachute clubs 

Edited by steelowl
incomplete

Guest Verloc
4 hours ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Well when Revie came he ditched your traditional Blue and Yellow for the real Madrid all white. I suppose were he just making an entrance he would be going for the Blue and Red of Barcelona. Short memories eh ?

I think the OP just asked a question. Didn't notice any sub-text. Stop being so touchy. IMO SWFC should wear blue and white stripes - that's the colour they're synonymous with. As for short memories, don't be stupid, mine doesn't stretch to a date before I was born you silly old man.