OFFICIAL 2016/17 BBC Radio Sheffield Football Heaven SWFC Thread

Paul walker was inferring there that perhaps the issue is we're buying in players but don't know where to play them - i don't think that's the issue. In the case of Abdi, I think CCs issue is he's very loyal to the Bannan and Lee partnership, I admire him for that. But I think he's given them a good go this season, but let's try Abdi there now. 

Reach is played LB because Pudil is injured / not up to speed. (The deal for him went on for too long, I assume because there were other targets ahead of him)

We have brought players in that so far with the exception of Fletcher are no better than what we already had. The untouchables in midfield play regardless and let's be honest we have not dominated and controlled a game this season. By the time Bannan and Lee have had their 4 or 5 touches on the ball our opponents have set themselves up in position. There is no tempo to our play the ball isnt moved quickly enough and our full backs seem reluctant to attack our opponents full backs. Maybe during the international break they could practice crossing the ball.

21 hours ago, captain jack said:

Mick just sees the good points every time with every manager we've had Megson, Jones, Gray, CC, all have never been criticised by Mick!  I long for a criticism 

Mick doesn't

Mick just doesn't like the baying mob mentality to get a bloke sacked 

And Mick will never claim to be a better tactician than the professionals because he once played right back for his works team 

13 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Mick doesn't

Mick just doesn't like the baying mob mentality to get a bloke sacked 

And Mick will never claim to be a better tactician than the professionals because he once played right back for his works team 

There's no baying mob just a minority whinging but to constantly defend manager after manager and to blame the players instead like you do is wrong IMO.

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

Staton must think we are all as stupid as him or his that he's still talking to daft Seahawk fans.

First, he tells us how brilliant Carlos and fans paying upto £52 a game have no right to question a manger on circa £15,000 per week. 

Plus his usual guff when a manager's under pressure, Radio Sheffield back them, a  week later they are toast.

Then he contradicts himself suggesting CC's recruitment was crap.

Next he tells us Owls coudn't find a centre half,  mentioning Grant and others out - of - reach.

But he made no mention of MAWSON or his excellent replacement (cost 2 bob from Torquay).

Nor Brighton's new stopper who was excellent Saturday, would be perfect with Lees,  and cost only £2.5 million.

Finishes with CARLOS has weakened us by playing Hutch at back - surely because we are so weak there.

Jon's not bad , but only Paul is top class here and he fled Radio Pravda to go freelance and back his abilities.

Get him back full -time asap.

5 hours ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

Staton must think we are all as stupid as him or his that he's still talking to daft Seahawk fans.

First, he tells us how brilliant Carlos and fans paying upto £52 a game have no right to question a manger on circa £15,000 per week. 

Plus his usual guff when a manager's under pressure, Radio Sheffield back them, a  week later they are toast.

Then he contradicts himself suggesting CC's recruitment was crap.

Next he tells us Owls coudn't find a centre half,  mentioning Grant and others out - of - reach.

But he made no mention of MAWSON or his excellent replacement (cost 2 bob from Torquay).

Nor Brighton's new stopper who was excellent Saturday, would be perfect with Lees,  and cost only £2.5 million.

Finishes with CARLOS has weakened us by playing Hutch at back - surely because we are so weak there.

Jon's not bad , but only Paul is top class here and he fled Radio Pravda to go freelance and back his abilities.

Get him back full -time asap.

He gets most of his information from here I think.

12 hours ago, captain jack said:

There's no baying mob just a minority whinging but to constantly defend manager after manager and to blame the players instead like you do is wrong IMO.

I haven't done that at all 

I do think players get an easy ride at times 

I just haven't ever called for a Manager to be sacked and never will

Don't understand the grief Mick gets.

Least he rings up and gives an honest opinion and puts It out there.

God Curtis Woodhouse used to be a massive bellend.

I was going to go watch Bridlington Town play don't think I'll bother now