Racism rears its ugly head

Didnt hear any racist comments at wembley and ive never heard any at s6..sorry if this is not what you want to read when you look in this thread 😕

That is a good thing. Why on earth would anyone be unhappy about a lack of racism? Sometimes your desperation to go against the grain is comical. Edited by Leaping Lannys Perm

In a play off final would you make note of a seat number, then run around looking for a steward that actually gave a roger and miss half the game?

He should have just headbutted the ***.

Procedure for reporting explained on the back of the ticket - simple text which should get a response from a steward. Still a ball ache to do as you say in a the middle of watching your team and very few will do it unfortunately. The OP says he confronted the person so well done for that - how many others around did the same? As LLP said if a few jump on the idiots they will get the message.

Guy posts about unacceptable racism at Wembley, and almost immediately gets the third degree about reporting it , and posting on here, as if the problem is him.Absolutely pathetic.

And as for Josh, he of the painfully unfunny twitter thread in the DR , if you aren't offended by racism then you are a disgrace.

Edited by Bannofan

That is a good thing. Why on earth would anyone be unhappy about a lack of racism? Sometimes your desperation to go against the grain is comical.

Agreed. I'd just like to point out that I haven't heard any racism today thus far, so I think we're sorted. Phew!

In three weeks time almost half of the referendum franchise is going to the poles with a racist agenda. Seperating the morons is easy, what can we do about the rest.

Why are the remainers racist, a lot of them are tediously self-righteous admittedly? Edited by Jackie

Guy posts about unacceptable racism at Wembley, and almost immediately gets the third degree about reporting it , and posting on here, as if the problem is him.Absolutely pathetic.

And as for Josh, he of the painfully unfunny twitter thread in the DR , if you aren't offended by racism then you are a disgrace.

Why should I be offended ? I don't condone racism whatsoever and I'd have felt uncomfortable being near the bloke however I don't feel the need to get worked up about it

Plenty of other things to worry about personally.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg On the back of yesterday's match ticket. Never been easier to out a racist

Could anyone even get texts to work? With over 70,000 people in one condensed area the cells were saturated. My brother was on the top tier and we couldn't text each other (Three to Vodafone) and an hour after we got on the coach i got a slew of texts that had been queued throughout the match.

as much as i admire Wembleys efforts to defeat racism, standing, smoking, vaping, swearing, disabled abuse and anti gay behaviour it looks like that unless you was on EE you were stuck with it.

In a play off final would you make note of a seat number, then run around looking for a steward that actually gave a roger and miss half the game?

He should have just headbutted the ***.

There was a text number on the back of the tickets for reporting stuff such as this

Don't know if this will get deleted and apologies if it offends anyone. Thought I ought to share to highlight racism is still a problem in football.

Lad behind me today when Hernandez was substituted was shouting "f**k off you black c**t"

Then when Diame was substituted he added *your people are still chasing cheetahs"

Very sad to hear and see.

You're right, it is really sad. But it was one idiot in a huge number of people. It is a big positive that we don't hear this sort of thing all the time. I live abroad now so I don't go any more, but looking back at following the Owls at over 70 away grounds there was only one time i the last 15 years I ever heard anything like this. It was absolutely loathsome and aimed at one of our own players but the fact it is so rare is for me wonderful