Racism rears its ugly head

As for Diame, I didn't know that there were many cheetahs in France..

No need for racism, obviously, but people, like it or not spout crap when emotional.

Also, had if been a majority ethnic crowd, I imagine white players would have got similar stick.

'ethnic' crowd is offensive ffs and white people didn't get enslaved for generations so not the fecking same is it! Like it or not your language excuses racism. Edited by nuhiuprime

The best way to oppose hate speech of all forms is to challenge it. Good on anyone who challenges anything they don't feel comfortable with.

Just to point out that, as far as my own experiences today go, block 141 had lads, lasses, white people, black people, asian people, kiddies, old folks and just about any other 'type' you can think of. And we were all singing as one, chanting as one and no one said anything that was unacceptable. It's thankfully a minority of idiots.

Though the feck wit at the back who was hammering the ceiling every 30 flipping seconds can do one. Gave me a right head ache!

Don't know if this will get deleted and apologies if it offends anyone. Thought I ought to share to highlight racism is still a problem in football.

Lad behind me today when Hernandez was substituted was shouting "f**k off you black c**t"

Then when Diame was substituted he added *your people are still chasing cheetahs"

Very sad to hear and see.

You must've been stood by me. That bloke was a disgrace, and had I not been nearer seventy years old, than sixty, I'd have dragged him out and given him to a steward to deal with. There's no place in football for people like him.

Guest Merry dolphin

There was a number you could text at Wembley advertised on your ticket for racism or anti social behaviour. You should have reported him. I agree, racism needs stamping out in football. Hernandez is a c**t, but his got nothing to do with the colour of his skin.

Guest Norman Collier

There was a number you could text at Wembley advertised on your ticket for racism or anti social behaviour. You should have reported him. I agree, racism needs stamping out in football. Hernandez is a c**t, but his got nothing to do with the colour of his skin.

Why is Hernandez a c**t?

'ethnic' crowd is offensive ffs and white people didn't get enslaved for generations so not the fecking same is it! Like it or not your language excuses racism.

You are a total ***.

Whites have been enslaved, there was a white slave trade, generations of southern Irish, south western English and southern europeans enslaved by the moors, oh and the there's the romans, Vikings, nazis,Japanese in ww2.... Basically any historical 'power' enslaved people...

Also, do you honestly believe us nasty white Europeans chased Africans??? No, the tribal leaders, in many cases sold the slaves to us, are they racist too?.

My point really is that all of society, races has its fair share of flaps, not just whitey.

That Cheetah is magic you Know ohoh

But it'll never get past Semedoooo

(Who's also Black) and possibly one of the most loved Wednesday players of the last few years.

It might be cos its getting late, but this reads like not only does bigthinrob have a black friend, but we ALL have a black friend

Chanting and swearing and demeaning opposition fans and players is allowed at football. Its what makes it so tribal and brilliant. yes some if it offends people and proves that all free speech is not valuable, but it should nevertheless be protected

However doing any of the above in respect of aspects people have zero control over such as race is plain wrong. 

As is where chanting and swearing turns into violence or the threat of violence like all those cunty millwall fans.

the law must step in in these instances and it relies on people reporting it.

Promised I wouldn't read this thread. Instantly regretting it.

There's two types of people in this world, those that think all racism is wrong and racists.

The lads playing a football match too, he's at work, playing his sport and someone is not only abiding and swearing at him but racially abusing him.

How any comment in this thread isn't simply 'that's horrendous, hope he gets banned' is astounding!

Edited by Tas

As for Diame, I didn't know that there were many cheetahs in France..

No need for racism, obviously, but people, like it or not spout crap when emotional.

Also, had if been a majority ethnic crowd, I imagine white players would have got similar stick.

Wtf

You are a total ***.

Whites have been enslaved, there was a white slave trade, generations of southern Irish, south western English and southern europeans enslaved by the moors, oh and the there's the romans, Vikings, nazis,Japanese in ww2.... Basically any historical 'power' enslaved people...

Also, do you honestly believe us nasty white Europeans chased Africans??? No, the tribal leaders, in many cases sold the slaves to us, are they racist too?.

My point really is that all of society, races has its fair share of flaps, not just whitey.

Wtaf

Didnt hear any racist comments at wembley and ive never heard any at s6..sorry if this is not what you want to read when you look in this thread

i can tell you are a white devil just looking at your profile pic

:ph34r:

Promised I wouldn't read this thread. Instantly regretting it.

There's two types of people in this world, those that think all racism is wrong and racists.

The lads playing a football match too, he's at work, playing his sport and someone is not only abiding and swearing at him but racially abusing him.

How any comment in this thread isn't simply 'that's horrendous, hope he gets banned' is astounding!

Exactly the same mate

Truly astonishing, not only the initial act but some of the responses in this thread as well.

In three weeks time almost half of the referendum franchise is going to the poles with a racist agenda. Seperating the morons is easy, what can we do about the rest.

I don't like calling them Poles as that is racist