Chris Waddle

was told he bought a newbuild house between kiveton and  anston even had it pointed out to me , If I was told wrong fair enough but the chap was adamant it was his house ,but I don't doubt you chaps who live or lived at Kivo

was told he bought a newbuild house between kiveton and anston even had it pointed out to me , If I was told wrong fair enough but the chap was adamant it was his house ,but I don't doubt you chaps who live or lived at Kivo

Their was a rumour (mid 90's I think) that he had bought and lived in one of the massive house between kivo and todwick, my sister stalked that small group of houses for about a week but never saw him.

Me..... I had more important matters at hand playing football, tiggy or army up the backs of Wesley road lol

Also used to love the story my grandad used to tell me about Waddle returning from injury playing for Wednesday reserves on the hard lane pitches in Kiveton, the whole village near enough turned out the only person who didn't was Waddle! Dunno how true that story was but as a child i found it funny :ghoulguy:

I'm sure there will be a few more of that team there on Saturday. Hirst I'm sure will be.

Wonder if Pressman will be there given his Millwall side are there on Sunday, likewise one of the class of 2005, Paul Heckingbottom?

Regarding the class of 2005, Alex Bruce will probably be there...

Guest Mr. Christmas

He had it in a Q7 when I saw him in Audi a couple of years back. He was seemingly as unimpressed as me with gilders service and prices. 💩💩💩

Guest Mr. Christmas

He had it in a Q7 when I saw him in Audi a couple of years back. He was seemingly as unimpressed as me with gilders service and prices. 💩💩💩

I know a couple of years back he drove something like a land rover discovery that wasn't. It was black and it had 2 back seats. He was taking control of hallam fc reserves and I played for him and he sent me on at half time on left midfield just before half time. He gave me a lift back with a couple of the other lads after the game I had to sit on this tool box between the back 2 seats. Great day even though I played rubbish. I tell this story to everyone

Edit; it was a Mercedes

Edited by Mr. Christmas