Argentina

Do you still want the Falklands?.....you can have em.....straight swap for Forestieri......tucked in behind Vardy and Kane and we'll walk the Euro's.....and the World Cup.....if its not enough you can have the Isle of Man and Isle of Wight as well......and we'd still have a bargin

Do you still want the Falklands?.....you can have em.....straight swap for Forestieri......tucked in behind Vardy and Kane and we'll walk the Euro's.....and the World Cup.....if its not enough you can have the Isle of Man and Isle of Wight as well......and we'd still have a bargin

Jebend.

The Falklands are British and will stay that way. Hundreds of British servicemen died to keep the Falklands British. Show sum respect.

Now run off and try to start a Anti-Atdhe thread.

You been on the Jamaican Woodbines ? 

Yeah... He's Italian...

Born in Rosario, Argentina, of Italian parents. Hence his Italian name. Spanish names don't normally end in 'I'. Left Argentina at 15 yrs old. Has a very heavy south American accent. Not my idea if Italian. Brilliant player regardless of nationality.

Born in Rosario, Argentina, of Italian parents. Hence his Italian name. Spanish names don't normally end in 'I'. Left Argentina at 15 yrs old. Has a very heavy south American accent. Not my idea if Italian. Brilliant player regardless of nationality.

Born of Italian parents, with entirely Italian ancestry, Italian name and lived in Italy since 15 and is an Italian citizen and passport holder, played for Italian U21's.

I'd say he was Italian.

I see that JonTheOwl66 has been resurrected and is neggin away to his hearts content.

Get back to your rumours Jon lol

Why would anyone log on just to neg every post. ?

Sad forker 

Jebend.

The Falklands are British and will stay that way. Hundreds of British servicemen died to keep the Falklands British. Show sum respect.

Now run off and try to start a Anti-Atdhe thread.

and I'm sure many more died taking them as well ...is that ok then?.....Jebend......although even a Jebend wouldn't for one nano second think it was a serious suggestion....idiot