Argentina

People are more complex and can take on different forms which represent identity. Birth place, parents etc are obviously fixed but accents and time spent living in other countries can change. I'd say he's Argtalian.

Just... just so wasted on here.

So does he dive in Italian and score ala Argentinian, or the other way around ?

TBF, if he's played for Italy, that means he's committed to em, allthough I have to admit he doesn't seem to go backwards too fast...

TBF, if he's played for Italy, that means he's committed to em

Only if he's played in a competitive fixture at u21 or above

And i cant be bothered to check - but its why PDC couldn't play for England yet Carlo Cudicini could

Only if he's played in a competitive fixture at u21 or above

And i cant be bothered to check - but its why PDC couldn't play for England yet Carlo Cudicini could

Only played friendlies for the U21's, but at which point he was reported on UEFA.com on his future as saying;

"My real dream is to play a [FIFA] World Cup final with Italy just as [Argentina-born] Mauro Camoranesi did last summer."

I'd say he was Italian.

Edited by Guest

Do you still want the Falklands?.....you can have em.....straight swap for Forestieri......tucked in behind Vardy and Kane and we'll walk the Euro's.....and the World Cup.....if its not enough you can have the Isle of Man and Isle of Wight as well......and we'd still have a bargin

252 British lives lost as a direct result of the conflict and probably more in self harm from PTSD afterwards. Circa 750 Argentinian dead. Some of our fans are complete twohats

They reckon falkland islanders are reyt bellends...young soldier from hull still missing on the island...flip em thats what i say

Having spent 13 months on various tours down there on both main islands, happily say they are the nicest lot you'd like to meet. Hear what you are saying about the case of the young marine who went missing and thoughts are with his family as well.

Having spent 13 months on various tours down there on both main islands, happily say they are the nicest lot you'd like to meet. Hear what you are saying about the case of the young marine who went missing and thoughts are with his family as well.

Well said!!!