Argentina

Perfect thread to highlight why so many ring pieces don't get the original ethos of Owlstalk.

I apologise on their behalf Ian.

bizarre isn't it......not really sure this site serves its purpose any more

Soon has I saw the title I knew without opening it that the Falklands would get mentioned.

I'm outraged really, just because it's fashion to be outraged about every little thing.

Born of Italian parents, with entirely Italian ancestry, Italian name and lived in Italy since 15 and is an Italian citizen and passport holder, played for Italian U21's.

When asked who he'd play for if out of Italy or Argentina he answered Argentina, so I'd say he feels Argentinian.

I'd say he was Italian.

and I'm sure many more died taking them as well ...is that ok then?.....Jebend......although even a Jebend wouldn't for one nano second think it was a serious suggestion....idiot

Serious suggestion or not it is VERY bad taste, you aint done yourself any favours at all here...

Starting to think you are under 14 and should be supervised...

Young or old, FFS grow up !

mate ee mines family in hull summat happened in the island and they have never co operated with investigators and a young d servinbis country remains missin..flip em thats wor i say u ask anybody who served their a bunch er orrible cnuts

So yer mates family won't cooperate eh ?

Probably got that wrong as you're not making much sense now...

Bottom line, unless your mates family are Argies do you really think the diago's would have done owt else ?

Oh dear, looks like I might have accidentaly come accross as racist...

Nawty me 😄

Do you still want the Falklands?.....you can have em.....straight swap for Forestieri......tucked in behind Vardy and Kane and we'll walk the Euro's.....and the World Cup.....if its not enough you can have the Isle of Man and Isle of Wight as well......and we'd still have a bargin

Ha ha - nice fishing expedition!

Just for info - Argentina is an ex Spanish possession so Ferdinando probably has about as much respect for their government's fascist inheritance as I do.

BTW - don't, even by suggestion, disrespect the famous bravery of our forces in the 82 war - it does you no credit. 

(Yeah, yeah, Mussolini, fascists etc. Please don't miss the point in the detail :laugh: )

Edited by VictoryBell

Ever tried telling someone from Naples that pizza's were from in New York ?

It's a bit like being pregnant, either you are or you aren't !

Guess there's a fair bit of alcohol been consumed tonight by many on here...

Hic !

People are more complex and can take on different forms which represent identity. Birth place, parents etc are obviously fixed but accents and time spent living in other countries can change. I'd say he's Argtalian. 

Cunning devil.

Just... just so wasted on here.