The band

I respect the persons confidence who told me, they were bang on with ST sales and with extended deadline, the band are going.

FFS

I got a ST for next year away from the band - ideally I wanted seats just in front of them but can not abide that din.

Might move seats if they have finally been told to do one.

I respect the persons confidence who told me, they were bang on with ST sales and with extended deadline, the band are going.

I'll prey to any god anyone believes in that you are right on this one to

Guest Kameron

I'll prey to any god anyone believes in that you are right on this one to

I'm sure certain band members will be attending the planned meeting in the not too distant future. 

i used to love the big negative, nervous periods of doom laiden silence...

occasionally interrupted by a mere handful of fans trying to get a song going, before jacking it in after only a few seconds...

but the negative silence didn't go on for too much longer, before " YER F***ING SHYTE WEDNESDAY"  bellowed out, or perhaps a more 'personally' directed observation was 'aired' to one of our sh***ing themselves players...

yeah!, you're right, the band ruined all that...

You have very different memories to me standing on the KOP uncovered or covered,

But then I'm a band hater and you are a band lover so maybe that's why we remember differently

I'm sure certain band members will be attending the planned meeting in the not too distant future. 

I hope there are enough people with enough balls to tell them to do one

And I blame Trevor Francis for telling the tool with the trumpet that he was man of the match at that game against everton,

Trevor should have been stood with us it was a F~@king DIN then and its f~%king DIN now

I hope there are enough people with enough balls to tell them to do one

And I blame Trevor Francis for telling the tool with the trumpet that he was man of the match at that game against everton,

Trevor should have been stood with us it was a F~@king DIN then and its f~%king DIN now

The thing is, it was fine back then.

He only  used to do the march from AIDA, it was spontaneus and fun. Now they are completely dominating. People are that used to them, they sit waiting for them at certain points in the game/

The AIDA has now become our own cringe-worthy "Goal Music" and they have spoilt that song for me. It takes 3 or 4 songs after a goal to sing the scorers name. Its been a constant battle between singers and the band for years and most have just given up trying or move... one thing that the band sympathisers will never understand.

The thing is, it was fine back then.

He only  used to do the march from AIDA, it was spontaneus and fun. Now they are completely dominating. People are that used to them, they sit waiting for them at certain points in the game/

The AIDA has now become our own cringe-worthy "Goal Music" and they have spoilt that song for me. It takes 3 or 4 songs after a goal to sing the scorers name. Its been a constant battle between singers and the band for years and most have just given up trying or move... one thing that the band sympathisers will never understand.

Completely agree with everything you said, the band and the trumpeter especially are caught up in there own self indulgent fame hungry attention seeking world

How ironic that there is now a call to take the national team back around the country one of the reasons being that the atmosphere is better

the fact that there is a Wednesday social media accounts that want rid of the band and a national team account wanting the same seems to wash over the bugler and is gang of tone deaf musicians

You can just see them chatting together cant you saying "its ok they don't really hate us they are just jealous of us" then breaking into a chorus of marching on together

They were hitting some great notes on Tuesday. The Kop was rocking in the second half with their renditions.

Chansiri has been great to Hemo and the guys and given them even more free season tickets for next season, plus an extremely generous food and beverage allowance.

Keep up the good work guys.

This must be the most persistent wind up on owlstalk.😂😂😂

Guest oasisowl81

Do they actually play marching on together? Seriously?

Yes

The twitter vote posted on here has 300 votes which is 1.5% of the fan base hardly representive.