The band

If they actually play marching on together I take back my OP. They shouldn't compromise they should foook off. The old vote should get bumped and emailed to the club.

Look on Youtube mate. They seriously do.

And they took the Bounce song up to Leeds too. Its so annoying that nothing can be sacred to Wednesday.

We must be the softest set of fans in England to stand for this.

Guest oasisowl81

If they actually play marching on together I take back my OP. They shouldn't compromise they should foook off. The old vote should get bumped and emailed to the club.

We must be the softest set of fans in England to stand for this.

Dunno about softest as Hemmo and Co haven't been away in years

So............ if the North West is now the new singing area, isnt it about time the band relocated there? After all, if thats where the atmosphere is then surely thats where the band should be?

Im sure the North Stand would be very welcoming.

no it's the KOP BAND...

families with kiddies like to hear it...

and the kop is the place for families with kiddies on a budget...

The Club needs to get fans back on to the Kop.

This.

The Kop needs to be the hub again where atmosphere radiates from.

No good having a large group of singers in the top North corner...& I gather that two appeals of sitting there is that it's far from the band and close to the away supporters for 'banter'. Talks ongoing of moving away fans, especially if we re-do the away end. So eventually the band may leave & the away fans sat elsewhere. So would the north standers come to The Kop then?

Edited by FlyingOwl

One of the fundamental problems is the kop is no longer a Kop and the new Kop is the West side of the north stand. Consequently the band get away with their arrogant attitude because in my view nobody stands up to them.

Certainly in the 70's and early 80's the residents of the kop would not have needed a steering group or an Internet poll to 'explain' to these clowns that they are not wanted.

Will the band please go! You are not wanted and never have been.Just a sad media trip for a group of no marks who got picked up by the Sun."Adding to the atmosphere" Do one and go. Hopefully to the Dirties. lobbers!)

the 'highlighted' part of the of the second post, sums up the 'highlighted' part of the first...

So............ if the North West is now the new singing area, isnt it about time the band relocated there? After all, if thats where the atmosphere is then surely thats where the band should be?

Im sure the North Stand would be very welcoming.

if that happens i can go back to the back of the kop where the atmosphere was great pre-band, i've only been on kop twice since about 2004

people have forgotten how to sing on the kop due to the band, it would take a while but the singing would come back

The Kop needs to be re-marketed. It needs to be the place to be for atmosphere...it's the bloody Kop!

The band need to roger off & the club needs to give The Kop a nudge to be great again. Whether that means a singing section or the lifting on flag restrictions or whatever. The club and fans need to cooperate and make Hillsborough fun to go to again.

You have very different memories to me standing on the KOP uncovered or covered,

But then I'm a band hater and you are a band lover so maybe that's why we remember differently

i'm not a band lover, i just accept the kop for what it is, or perhaps what it has become...

it's a f****n' shambles...

picnics, family day out, it's a wonder some **** hasn't fetched a tent and his dog...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

the things written on 'ere...

IF they've 'forgotten' how to sing, how do they manage it on away grounds every other week...  :tango:  :baby:  gary megson  :manager:  lol

Even if you try to sing on the Kop, the band do just bang and parp over you....either in a different key...or a different song altogether.

The Kop needs to be re-marketed. It needs to be the place to be for atmosphere...it's the bloody Kop!

The band need to roger off & the club needs to give The Kop a nudge to be great again. Whether that means a singing section or the lifting on flag restrictions or whatever. The club and fans need to cooperate and make Hillsborough fun to go to again.

so the club needs to allow a group of men to gather together to sing and chant songs that will include foul and abusive language in an area of stand used by a majority of families with women and children in tow, and to cap matters people should be allowed to bring sticks in too...HAHAHAHA!  :tango: can't see that gettin' knocked back, can you???