Seating policy

Would a sit where you like policy improve season tickets sales?

Obviously you buy the ticket for certain stands but once you're in its unreserved.

Is it stopping people from buying though?

All the best seats took, mates can't sit together, at least when it was standing you stood with your mates together.

Don't think it would have any effect on sales at all. Don't like the idea either. I picked my seat because it has a good view almost bang on the half way line and I've had that seat for over 10 years. I'd be a bit peeved if I turned up one week and some Jesse was sat there

this, it would be chaotic

I would go a step further and ban season tickets alltogether

lol

All that extra revenue though, wonder what the season ticket holders who applaud the pricing would make of that, given it would generate a lot more money than ripping off one game a month fans.

Let everyone in free with a "pay what you think it was worth on the way out" policy. Also, no seats but everyone should have an individual urinal. We could then do away with the existing toilets thus making more room for Chansiri's secret menagerie that you can sometimes hear making "growling" noises in some parts of the toilets.

Don't we have this already in the uncovered section of The Kop and the end block on The North Stand next to away end.

For games like Arsenal and Last week v Birmingham these areas are always over capacity wth the gangways also full because people just go and stand in those areas instead of sitting in their allocated seats.