No Bags?

Guest _Ibbo_

Not everyone lives round the corner. Some of us make a day or afternoon out of it, if we live miles away. I always take a rucksack. Raincoat, scarf, brolly, binocs, flask(now banned), wife's pop, plastic bags for shopping. Blokes can't use handbags- they look a bit gay. Rucksacks are hard- mine's been up Ben Nevis, Snowdon and Scafell Pike. Similar situation to men refusing to wear perfume until it got renamed as aftershave.

Man-bags are in this season for the metrosexual man of today. Doubt you would get on through the turnstyles

Not everyone lives round the corner.  Some of us make a day or afternoon out of it, if we live miles away.  I always take a rucksack.    Raincoat, scarf, brolly, binocs, flask(now banned), wife's pop, plastic bags for shopping.   Blokes can't use handbags- they look a bit gay.   Rucksacks are hard- mine's been up Ben Nevis, Snowdon and Scafell Pike.  Similar situation to men refusing to wear perfume until it got renamed as aftershave.

Sounds a bit puffy to me.  All you need for the match is your debit card.  Rucksacks my arse. 

You are assuming we all live in Sheffield. 2 hours at the match for some can actually be 4, 5 , 6 hours all told.

I assume they are also banning handbags?

Terrible init, have often considered taking a suitcase to away games but I guess there are rules against that sort of carry on.

I was fuming today. I thought I'd come up with a sneaky trick, I emptied my carrier bag of its contents (pop and sweets and stuff for the kids) into mine and kids pockets and put the carrier bag in my pocket also. Walked up to the turnstiles feeling like I was gonna get one over the gestapo type stewards. Then low and behold, there's ppl walking in with big sports bags and suitcases 😡😡😡

I used to take my jazz mags in a ruck sack then just put a programme cover over then front page.

Then if the game was w**k id go to the back on the kop and polish my trumpet ( for the kop band of course)

I used to take my rucksack mags in a rolled up copy of Big Ones International. And then one magic day in December my mother bought me my first rucksack and I haven't looked back, other than to check my rucksack.

This guy got in and then they stopped me with my little bum bag. I was fuming. 

h1218-pp-huge-backpack1.jpg

Fair enough that, bum bags should be banned in all public places.