Line up vs Derby (predictions)

Tough one to call, especially given the growing injury list. we know Lees, Hunt, Turner,cLoovens, Sasso, Wiggins, Wallace, Bannan, Hutchinson, Matias, Joao, Hooper are all carrying injuries as per his post match interview last night. With 5 days recovery time its going to be touch and go who makes it.

I believe it will look something like this:

Westwood

Palmer

Turner

Loovens

Pudil

Bannan

Lee

Hutchinson

Helan

Forestieri

Joao

Westwood should be fine after hos rest, Palmer will come in for Hunt I would assume, Loovens looked like he came off as a precaution before he did any damage last night, Turner was close to featuring last night, so should be ok to play, Pudil seems to be fine.

Bannan confirmed on twitter he resumes full training Thursday, Lee is ok, Hutchinson completed the match last night, so with a few days rest hooefully be ok to play, Wallce I believe will be rested/not fit, so could see Helan come in down the left side, with Sougou being dropped, and Matias not yet fit, we have little option, Forestieri will obviously cone straight back in, I cant see Hooper retaining his place, so it is a throw up between Joao (fitness permitting) and Dave.

Guest wilyfox

It's been reported that Turner aggravated his knee again in training. Loovens is also a doubt, so you may see me slot in at CB.

Edited by wilyfox

Westwood

Palmer

Pudil

Loovens

Dielna

Lee

Bannan

Hutchinson

Wallace

Forestieri

Nuhiu

U-Boats

Wildsmith

Sasso

Hooper

Joao

Wiggins

Semedo

Mcgugan

Why would you play Pudil out of position and play Dielna of all people. Then leave Sasso on the bench who is a CB and has shown he can hold his own. 

If the rumours are correct regarding Lees definitely being out and Turner being injured again then I think CC is a 'round pegs in round holes' man.  Also, Sasso appears to be injured.

Therefore, he will keep Pudil and Hunt at full back and play Dielna and Loovens at centre half (really need Loovens to be fit!)

However, we have so much quality in midfield, I would feel far happier with Hutchinson playing alongside Loovens.  Especially as that would mean we can keep the disruption to a minimum by keeping Loovens as the left sided centre half.

Edited by HirstWhoScoredIt

Westwood ( Wildsmith if KW is not fit)

Palmer (unless Hunt is Fit)

Loovens (or Dielna if GL is not fit)

Turner (or Lachman if Turner and Sasso are out)

Pudil

Wallace (or McGugan if Wallace is injured)

Hutch

Lee

Helan (Unless Bannan makes it)

FF

Nuhiu (unless Joao is declared fit)

That was easy.

So basically Pudil, Hutch, Lee and FF.  Then whoever else is fit.

Edited by royalowlisback

Westwood

Palmer

Sasso

Hutchinson

Pudil

Wallace

Lee

Semedo

Bannan

Forestieri

Nuhiu

Such a shame about the weakened CB position. Not sure who could fill in other than Hutch. Dielna is so poor, Lachmann out of picture (probaaably) and De Haviland maybe not ready.

Might be a game for Nuhiu to start also. Not sure we will beat Derby by trying to play particularly pretty football.

Guest owl from retford

Westwood

Palmer Turner loovens pudil

hutch

Wallace McGugan bannan

Forestieri

Nuhiu

Hutch protecting back line giving Wallace McGugan bannan Forestieri freedom to attack nuhiu to hold the ball up

Subs wildsmith dielna Helan sougou semedo hooper joao

Guest wilyfox

.............Westwood/Wildsmith

Palmer...Loovens....Wilyfox....Pudil

Wallace..Lee/Lopez..Hutchinson..Bannan

..........................Forestieri

......................Joao