Line up vs Derby (predictions)

Why would you play Pudil out of position and play Dielna of all people. Then leave Sasso on the bench who is a CB and has shown he can hold his own. 

Not suggesting anything of the sort fella. Just stated the 11 I think could start. However it appears there are more injuries so it don't really matter

We can't possibly have an idea of the sort of side we'll put out, given the amount of injuries we have. All those who were not ready for Tues, would still be touch and go I'd have thought, or they would have been on the bench. Were the knocks we picked up in that game, likely to keep players out of a game 5 days later? We don't know, but I would imagine it's going to be a case of patching some of them up so they can turn out. Not ideal, against a team the quality of Derby County

Yes it'd be good to see what Lachman can do. It hasn't gone according to plan for him, but he's got his head down and turned in some pretty consistent performances for the development side. As a right sided centre back, he could turn out to be the most logical replacement for Lees, if he's out for any length of time

Guest tha_knows

Yes it'd be good to see what Lachman can do. It hasn't gone according to plan for him, but he's got his head down and turned in some pretty consistent performances for the development side. As a right sided centre back, he could turn out to be the most logical replacement for Lees, if he's out for any length of time

Only time I've seen him play was when he came on against St Mirren, admittedly only a friendly against a poor side but he looked very comfortable on the ball and with his distribution, also the guys an absolute tank! Be a tough test if he plays tomorrow but if he does well then hopefully make that spot his own and like you say a solid replacement for Lees

Only time I've seen him play was when he came on against St Mirren, admittedly only a friendly against a poor side but he looked very comfortable on the ball and with his distribution, also the guys an absolute tank! Be a tough test if he plays tomorrow but if he does well then hopefully make that spot his own and like you say a solid replacement for Lees

Problem is CC doesn't seem to see anything in him. Otherwise he would have played him in the cup or at the very least have him on the bench when our only 2 fit CBs were on the pitch.

Problem is CC doesn't seem to see anything in him. Otherwise he would have played him in the cup or at the very least have him on the bench when our only 2 fit CBs were on the pitch.

That is a worry, unless there was some truth in the story, that they had a difference of opinion when he first came. He is currently our player, and if he can do a job for us in our hour of need, perhaps he should be given a fresh start

Guest tha_knows

Yeah does make you think, possible bad attitude? Wasn't Lachman a CC signing though or prior to Carlos arriving?