Whatever it takes....

So Mr Chansiri promised to do whatever it takes to get us to the Premiership in the next two seasons.

To buy the club, invest in improvements off the field mainly pitch and scoreboard.  To then invest on the pitch to give us a squad where our second 11 is equally as strong as any of our first team we've had in the last 15 years.  To give us a first team full of power, pace and skill like we've not seen in years.

To recruit in the committee, to get a manager of the calibre of CC and his coaching staff.  Mr Chansiri has given us more than what I'd ever expect. He's given our manager everything he needs to succeed and has bolstered the squad even further with the astute signing of Hooper.

I'm sure come January he'll be popping up again and signing the players we need for that final push.

I'd estimate that he's invested in and committed to spending in excess of £50 million this season alone.  Already I'd say he's delivered on his promise and now it's down to the management team to deliver his objective.

Can just sense something special happening at the club at the minute and hope we can capitalise on this. I know its a long hard season and were not the finished article yet, but we just seem to have so many options all capable of producing when we need them to. Coupled that with the players looking like they are really together and im sure we'll be in the top 8 come the end of season. Well done mr chansiri i take my hat off to you sir, let the good times roll

Carlos had a dream

To build a football team

Chansiri got the players to do the job

We build from the back

With Joao in attack

We're Sheffield Wednesday

We're on our way back

I think that sounds better than having no players and signing them on loan

Absolutely.

Chansiri really needs a song for himself.

So Mr Chansiri promised to do whatever it takes to get us to the Premiership in the next two seasons.

To buy the club, invest in improvements off the field mainly pitch and scoreboard.  To then invest on the pitch to give us a squad where our second 11 is equally as strong as any of our first team we've had in the last 15 years.  To give us a first team full of power, pace and skill like we've not seen in years.

To recruit in the committee, to get a manager of the calibre of CC and his coaching staff.  Mr Chansiri has given us more than what I'd ever expect. He's given our manager everything he needs to succeed and has bolstered the squad even further with the astute signing of Hooper.

I'm sure come January he'll be popping up again and signing the players we need for that final push.

I'd estimate that he's invested in and committed to spending in excess of £50 million this season alone.  Already I'd say he's delivered on his promise and now it's down to the management team to deliver his objective.

Don't forget the Steering Committee.

A true stroke of genius.