Wednesday player offer code, just 14 quid for the year

Thanks modboy, you posted this link just at right time for me as I've been thinking about subscribing

since beginning of season. Was ready to join up just for one month initially to try it out but have now

taken advantage of this offer.

Amazes me how many OT posters aren't satisfied with saving £28 with this offer but then post begging

letters on here to try and get their £14 back.

Tight Sodz !!!

I've just had an email through saying that 3 people have signed up through my link so thanks very much whoever that was and new people use somebody elses please.

UTO.

I used yours. You're welcome lol

I've just had an email through saying that 3 people have signed up through my link so thanks very much whoever that was and new people use somebody elses please.

UTO.

also done

my link if the others are used up : https://t.livingsocial.com/deals/1514438?ref=share-deal_pur_proc_email-copy_box-web-deals&rpi=199010430&rui=215205354

thanks

Used this one - thanks for providing it

My link for those still interested: https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1514438-sheffield-wednesday-player-online-subscription?ref=share-undefined-copy_box-web-deals&rui=215213912&rpi=199045160

Thanks  :manager:

Edited by Barenecessity

I used the voucher and signed into player ok - but doesn't show that I have any subscriptions or orders?

Everyone who has used their voucher - does it show you have a subscription?

When you say "used the voucher", what do you mean, exactly? Once you've got the voucher code, you need to log into Player and start a new subscription. You apply the code there and it will change the price from £42.99 to £0.00