2 million price tag for May.

I think this is a good deal for Wednesday,looks like we got all, or maybe even a bit more of our fee we paid for him.

Is he good enough to cut it in the Championship? Im sure hes not the finished article,how much he will develop remains to be seen I suppose. He sure wasnt going to get that development not even sitting on our bench.

Hope he does well and we get a bit of add on as well. Shame it didn't work out at Wednesday. 

All the best Stevie May. 

In his last 42 appearances, Atdhe Nuhiu has scored 8 goals. In the 42 before that he scored 10. You and others have claimed that is a lousy return and justifies his removal as soon as possible and countless threads slagging him off whether he plays well or not.

Just for context, May scored 7 in his 42 games for Wednesday (two thirds of them starts).

Nuhiu's lousy return has nothing to do with why I don't want to see him in the side. I don't think he's suitable to play the role he's currently playing and hampers the way CC wants the team to play.

My opinion, which counts for roger all like yours or anyone else's, is that May is a better striker. A different type of striker of course, but you get the best out of Nuhiu and you have a decent link up player who might scrape double figures, but you get the best out of May and you've got a 20 goal man. Just my opinion.

And me giving Nuhiu stick when he plays well is nonsense. Always given him credit when he's played well.

Nuhiu's lousy return has nothing to do with why I don't want to see him in the side. I don't think he's suitable to play the role he's currently playing and hampers the way CC wants the team to play.

My opinion, which counts for roger all like yours or anyone else's, is that May is a better striker. A different type of striker of course, but you get the best out of Nuhiu and you have a decent link up player who might scrape double figures, but you get the best out of May and you've got a 20 goal man. Just my opinion.

And me giving Nuhiu stick when he plays well is nonsense. Always given him credit when he's played well.

I think both of them have been asked to fulfil roles not necessarily matching their best attributes. Between that and the ultra cautious style we employed last season, both can justifiably mitigate their modest goal returns. 

Although I quoted you, I was really making a wider point about some of the double standards employed when judging strikers on this forum and elsewhere. And you are by no means the harshest and most unreasonable critic of Nuhiu.

you get the best out of May and you've got a 20 goal man. Just my opinion.

Based on what, a hunch? He never once demonstrated any semblance of skill, pace, power or positional sense the entire time he was here. On the evidence we have, "getting the best out of May" would have meant playing all our games about 200 miles farther north.