2 million price tag for May.

A £2m asking price for Stevie May is the reason why when the window closes he'll still be a Wednesday player.

If we got our £800k back I'd be happy with that for a very average at best Championship striker.

With the BS prices being banded around?

Maybe not but at the last count 782,000,000 spent upto date.

Its probably only in line with the over-inflated prices being asked for some of our targets (good players though they may be).

I also think there'll be a difference between what club's publically say they want for players and what they'll actually end up accepting (the number of deals going through as undisclosed points to this). 

800k nothing too us now. i believe he has a lot of potential and could be a v good striker. needs more match time loan out to Preston best option or sell for 2m

To get anything above £800k for who (if we sign another striker today) would effectively be our 7th choice forward and has shown little sign of having any of the attributes required for a decent Championship striker would be decent business. 

£2m would be hilarious.

If we got £2 million for May it would be a psychological turn around and polar opposite of what we did in the late 90's. Making a profit on a player without him actually rising in value; the opposite of what happened with Emerson Thome.

Can't see anyone paying that though