Owls on sky

Guest firebird1

Guest firebird1

Twice in a week? I can't remember us having 2 league games all season on sky last season?

At least it will give DC something to think about re ticket prices as I bet Hull was designated for a Cat B!

Forest at home

Huddersfield away

Leeds away

Played man city twice and didn't get on TV once

Are Leeds on another 10 times along with QPR?

Derby are lol

Edited by firebird1

Its orrible lookin at our place when we are on sky...soulless empty ground..they shud make fans sit at the front for these games

I have been suggesting this for years.

How hard would it be to put a false wall at the back of every stand that blocks off the back 10-15 rows thus forcing everyone forward and creating a better atmosphere.

Its a no brainer idea for me unless we are going to fill the stadium.

It would be so easy to do and the atmosphere would be amazing.

Also - making the false wall out of a material that reflects sound would help create a bigger noise.

Guest firebird1

Are we only allowed on Sky if we play teams around an hour away?

Barnsley, Leeds, Huddersfield, Hull, Forest repeatedly over the last few seasons.

Now Rotherham added to the list

Can remember QPR a couple of seasons ago

Are we only allowed on Sky if we play teams around an hour away?

Barnsley, Leeds, Huddersfield, Hull, Forest repeatedly over the last few seasons.

Now Rotherham added to the list

They know what they're doing with this and in a way it helps the clubs to do things this way.

On a longer trip there is much less of a chance of the away fans making the journey if it's on Sky.  If they show local matches then the clubs should see a turnout from both sets of fans.

They know what they're doing with this and in a way it helps the clubs to do things this way.

On a longer trip there is much less of a chance of the away fans making the journey if it's on Sky.  If they show local matches then the clubs should see a turnout from both sets of fans.

But TV matches do mean less people POTG so for local matches it can be counterproductive.

Also, it's the same matches every season (even for other teams) regardless of performance and league positions

Edited by rob1601

I don't want any Hillsborough games on Sky.

Gives everyone another excuse to not go even if the tickets are bargain basement.

They are ruining football.

Yep, I suppose Rotherham is nice because there are so few tickets and we all have the opportunity to see it now.

Local derby Friday night, well we all know what happened last time. Do they never learn...?

Edited by 33

I have been suggesting this for years.

How hard would it be to put a false wall at the back of every stand that blocks off the back 10-15 rows thus forcing everyone forward and creating a better atmosphere.

Its a no brainer idea for me unless we are going to fill the stadium.

It would be so easy to do and the atmosphere would be amazing.

Also - making the false wall out of a material that reflects sound would help create a bigger noise.

You would get some people moaning about having to move from their usual seat.