Owls on sky

Guest firebird1

Happy with the Rotherham one. Probably wouldn't be able to go if the ticket allocation is the same as last season,

Why's that I thought you were the number one super fan who didn't miss anything!

I have been suggesting this for years.

How hard would it be to put a false wall at the back of every stand that blocks off the back 10-15 rows thus forcing everyone forward and creating a better atmosphere.

Its a no brainer idea for me unless we are going to fill the stadium.

It would be so easy to do and the atmosphere would be amazing.

Also - making the false wall out of a material that reflects sound would help create a bigger noise.

So we have to build a wall when a small crowd is expected, and then knock it down again?

A thin strip of segregation netting across the stand would do the job.   

Go to the game then you won't have to watch it on Sky. Plenty of seats available, apparently.

You haven't read what he's said.   He's complaining the atmosphere is soulless, with empty seats everywhere when Sky show the games.  He is correct.   Whether he goes or not isn't relevant to his point.

You haven't read what he's said.   He's complaining the atmosphere is soulless, with empty seats everywhere when Sky show the games.  He is correct.   Whether he goes or not isn't relevant to his point.

I've read exactly what he's said you patronising git. The point still stands. Thanks for your concern though.

Edited by roaminowl

It could mean we receive a bigger allocation for Rotherham, when they played Leeds on a Friday night live on Sky last season demand for tickets for home areas wasn't that great resulting in Leeds ending up with around 2,600 tickets.

It could mean we receive a bigger allocation for Rotherham, when they played Leeds on a Friday night live on Sky last season demand for tickets for home areas wasn't that great resulting in Leeds ending up with around 2,600 tickets.

F@ck em!

Boycott it and watch it on TV