Dejphon advisor is ERoeder on Players /ticket prices ,how many games before applause or

markx666  really  ! 

Brilliant how anybody who has anything negative about a person on here is given threats of violence (internet warrior style ) or is a pig fan

Many a two faced arse licking posters who are like sheep , a massive grown when we appointed Roeder was given by some of the posters on here slaxxing me off 

Same posters growning and grumbling about ticket prices 

Same posters moaning about CC getting signed up and grumbling the SG went

Same posters i dare say sit in the pub talking about how they will not go if we are on a losing streak

So the reaction is simple i am talking bxxxxks about Roeder , you all think he is great and has nothing to do with any of the problems that are going to come to the team and the club,

The honeymoon is truly over and because of the pricing to attend a match, Don't you think we should be watching first class instant success football 

The Chairman is the one to sanction any decision and must stand by this , the point you all missed and nobody bothered to raise The Chairman decision is finale he is the leader and owner 

of the club he had the opportunity to say no

So when the team is playing not so good and your all on here moaning and calling people pig fans and internet threats are being banded around 

Have to remember its the Chairmans fault 

I hope , like we all hope    as i have not seen people say they believe we will finish 1st in the league !! 

That we do well but my money aint on wednesday with the set up we have got in place doing better than 8th  , 

If anybody can say our pre-season is irrelevant to the score its about seeing the players performance 

Then your wrong its an excuse you think boxers lose when preparing to fight for a belt ? 

Winning is from the outset winning is all sportsman main aim 

The wages players receive they should be adapting a lot faster than the players we have signed 

We won't get of to a winning start , going on the games i have seen , we will hit the panic button and bring in loan players to try and get on a winning streak,

and if we are on a losing streak they will sack CC ,then i can see Roeder as the interim Manager 

so keep your vile threats and abusive responses as i know you will all be on the teams back ,CC,Roeder ,DC back and arguing like mad on this site 

For me it will pass and and i hope i am wrong and we are champions but on the evidence i have seen up to now i only have blind faith 

marcx666 i am sure you can lol

,but you see my point its stupid to threaten people on here

:-) 

I dunno, I havent slept, I'm grumpy, and youre using Roeder as a scapegoat for the most ridiculous thing ever. I'd honestly say it was deserved

then marcx666 i will avoid you in the future then you seem to be a pig fan threatening Wednesday fans with violence !!!!! sorry son 

"wednesdayanism is not hooliganism"

888, I'm curious... how old are you?

Because you write as if you're a very mature and intelligent person- but the actual content suggests you haven't got two brain cells to rub together. I legitimately wouldn't be surprised to see your OP reach negative 100, which is a great achievement unto itself.

markx666 really !

Brilliant how anybody who has anything negative about a person on here is given threats of violence (internet warrior style ) or is a pig fan

Many a two faced arse licking posters who are like sheep , a massive grown when we appointed Roeder was given by some of the posters on here slaxxing me off

Same posters growning and grumbling about ticket prices

Same posters moaning about CC getting signed up and grumbling the SG went

Same posters i dare say sit in the pub talking about how they will not go if we are on a losing streak

So the reaction is simple i am talking bxxxxks about Roeder , you all think he is great and has nothing to do with any of the problems that are going to come to the team and the club,

The honeymoon is truly over and because of the pricing to attend a match, Don't you think we should be watching first class instant success football

The Chairman is the one to sanction any decision and must stand by this , the point you all missed and nobody bothered to raise The Chairman decision is finale he is the leader and owner

of the club he had the opportunity to say no

So when the team is playing not so good and your all on here moaning and calling people pig fans and internet threats are being banded around

Have to remember its the Chairmans fault

I hope , like we all hope as i have not seen people say they believe we will finish 1st in the league !!

That we do well but my money aint on wednesday with the set up we have got in place doing better than 8th ,

If anybody can say our pre-season is irrelevant to the score its about seeing the players performance

Then your wrong its an excuse you think boxers lose when preparing to fight for a belt ?

Winning is from the outset winning is all sportsman main aim

The wages players receive they should be adapting a lot faster than the players we have signed

We won't get of to a winning start , going on the games i have seen , we will hit the panic button and bring in loan players to try and get on a winning streak,

and if we are on a losing streak they will sack CC ,then i can see Roeder as the interim Manager

so keep your vile threats and abusive responses as i know you will all be on the teams back ,CC,Roeder ,DC back and arguing like mad on this site

For me it will pass and and i hope i am wrong and we are champions but on the evidence i have seen up to now i only have blind faith

Keep going, hitting the vinegars...

studentOwl , I'm very bad with my written English but i am a company director of two companies 

so the two brain cells i have i use to maintain my two companies one in the uk and one abroad ,

Yes my written English is terrible

And for me if i get to negative 100 its Plus 100 when its all t1ts up and majority of you all on this site are in fighting and moaning 

i still have my two brain cells and have voiced my own thinking on a situation that stinks !!! and as chief advisor what will he advice on just the players and the team?

or everything to do with running the club ! 

Time will show if i am wrong or not 

studentOwl , I'm very bad with my written English but i am a company director of two companies 

so the two brain cells i have i use to maintain my two companies one in the uk and one abroad ,

And for me if i get to negative 100 its Plus 100 when its all t1ts up and majority of you all on this site are in fighting and moaning 

i still have my two brain cells and have voiced my own thinking on a situation that stinks !!! and as chief advisor what will he advice on just the players and the team?

As a completely unrelated note- your English is actually pretty good, which is why I said that you write like an intelligent and mature person.

It's just a shame that what you say in your OP is just so... so wrong...

Guest Kameron

Is one of the Company's Remploy?

The most ret*rded opening post I think I've ever read on here, and that takes some doing.

So not only is it Reoder's fault for every bad player we might sign, but he's the one advising/setting the ticket prices too....he's setting all budgets too....he's basically running the entire business and Chansiri is just a front man.....OMG Reoder owns the club ARRGGHH!!!

Edited by RichieB