bristol city supporters going to boycott our game

We should boycott and let our owner know that £39 to watch Sheffield Wednesday and Bristol City in the 2nd tier, is absolutely scandalous.

Alienating a large portion of your fanbase is damaging to the club

not a true fan than are ya! Edited by Buzz

Guest mkowl

In any other Industry,The regulator or the competition body would now be instigating a investigation on to why Football Clubs up and down the Country are ripping off the Football supporter with their very high ticket prices.But that said,Don't expect this Government to actively redress the balance on this issue because it's not in their nature to intervene in what their regard as a Free Market issue. WTF:

Well it is a free market thing, from the TV subscriptions paid presumably willingly, to the sponsorship deals that companies commit to, to the player contracts so why would the Govt intervene in what is in reality just a leisure activity that perhaps just 2% of the population attend

Guest mkowl

They've decided to have the boycott in the stadium instead?

Well there are 2 weeks to go but if you want a ticket i would get in the queue quick

As only 25000 still available

How many people do you know who call the premier league division one?

Not one person calls is division one.

true that...

but i 50/50 refer to the championship as that, or div. 2, 'cos call it, or label it as you like, that's what it is...

the fl only called it 'the championship' to use up the (grand) old trophy, as sky near copied the european cup for their mega costly venture into what used to be our national game... WTF:

Am I allowed to call it 2nd tier or 2nd class or the one below the top division? How about if I leave the capital D off - then it becomes a description not a title? Can I still call 50p ten bob, and how about the six yard box is that too old fashioned? League one is definitely the third division. Anyway I object to paying over 37 guineas for Championship association football.