bristol city supporters going to boycott our game

My early bird was dearer than Bristol's dearest 2nd phase. Our phase 3 season tickets shouldn't be at a punitive price to teach us a lesson. Nor should POTG fans. The Chancer has got it wrong.

The Chancer

lol

Second Division

lol

Try all the branding you want,to a lot of folks,especially the older footy fans,it's still 1st ,2nd ,3rd and 4th division.

I'm 50.

No one I know calls it the second division.

Everyone calls the top flight the premier league.

Somehow, I don't think the older generation are going on Owlstalk doing negative post,they are way beyond that,they are just following football in their old happy way,1,2,3,4.

How many people do you know who call the premier league division one?

Not one person calls is division one.

To be fair I do call league one the 3rd division.....but only when winding up the grunters

even old people don't do division 1, 2, 3 and 4 anymore

you only do that when you have an agenda (IE winding up the pigs)

Well at least it's got us of the price of tickets for a few moments,thank god.Time will tell .

Don't be concerned about Mark, he never goes to Wednesday matches, he just comes on Owlstalk, makes comments and then goes away, bit of a weird one but hes a lovable old sod really.

Don't be concerned about Mark, he never goes to Wednesday matches, he just comes on Owlstalk, makes comments and then goes away, bit of a weird one but hes a lovable old sod really.

Yeah I could be one of the normal ones who follows a married woman around the board Eh?

lol

To be fair I do call league one the 3rd division.....but only when winding up the grunters

even old people don't do division 1, 2, 3 and 4 anymore

you only do that when you have an agenda (IE winding up the pigs)

I do