Connor Wickham

Guest swfc8

Guest swfc8

Can people please stop linking Connor Wickham with a move to Wedbesday - it's embarrassing.

He plays near enough every week in the premiership, he just signed a new contract and he's not coming.

I have very very good links to him. I can assure you there's no truth in the rumour. I do know that he wanted to come back on loan here rather than leeds, but leeds offered more towards his wages. So he had no choice.

Can people please stop linking Connor Wickham with a move to Wedbesday - it's embarrassing.

He plays near enough every week in the premiership, he just signed a new contract and he's not coming.

I have very very good links to him. I can assure you there's no truth in the rumour. I do know that he wanted to come back on loan here rather than leeds, but leeds offered more towards his wages. So he had no choice.

Embarrassing for who?

We know he ain't coming...but we can always dream. Live and let live an all that.

We're all Wedbesday aren't we

Premier League.

Not Premiership.

He plays near enough every week in the Premier League....