Statement please?

Guest Distraught!

Has it been considered that DC, been the scion of an inscrutable family just wants to be "inscrutable" - like he cares not what is known of what he does?

Why would he care when you actually think about it? In the days of the "richest league in football" why bother to tell the fans on the street anything?

I guess then that you are a fully paid up member of the "Modern football's for big business, not the ordinary supporter" club?

Perhaps you are right, why should supporters matter any more?

That boat has apparently sailed.

Why do we need a statement?

The club is quietly going about its business - I am pretty sure the powers that be know what they are doing and when there is something to report, it will be reported.

Have some people got nothing else in their life?

Is it now, you know that do you? Based on what exactly, pure speculation?

Has it been considered that DC, been the scion of an inscrutable family just wants to be "inscrutable" - like he cares not what is known of what he does?

Why would he care when you actually think about it? In the days of the "richest league in football" why bother to tell the fans on the street anything?

:columbo:

If whoever is in charge at the moment wants people to get excited about the 'new direction' they want the club to go in it would help if they made some attempt to explain what it is and what they are hoping to achieve.

If they refuse to engage with the fans and the media then obviously they will speculate and try to piece things together from what little information they can find. If the bulk of that information is confused and negative, then that's the picture that gets formed.

you've lost me, brother?

Well I didnt want to make it public and risk it all going wrong.

Carlos Carvalhal has been working hard behind the scenes as the go between as the club desperately try and prise Marcelo Bielsa away from Marseille.

These two fluent Portuguese speakers have been discussing the terms.

While one is desperately trying ti wriggle out of the Velodrome the other is keeping him up to date of the goings on at Hillsborough, namely the vast number of centre backs coming in from the list that has been given him by Bielsa as Wednesday start their 10 year project of English and European domination.

Carlos (along with Roeder) has also been given brief from Bielsa about the sort of work they should be doing on the training ground until he can be officially announced when he is allowed to leave the Velodrome. (Marseille are unwilling to announce anything till they have their replacement in. They don't want to lose face. You know what the French are like) 

Glenn Roeder , a favoured promoter of three at the back has also been used by Bielsa in a wider scouting role to bring in these players while the clubs and future manager thrash out deals to ensure the new incumbent is in place before the first match of the season .

Mr Chansiri in an act of utter genius has stayed out of the country and silent therefore not alerting any of the media , Staton Biggs or the infamous Nixon to his cunning plans and his brilliant use of smoke , mirrors and silence has also stopped other clubs being alerted of the audacious swoop that he attempting to pull off and therefore keeping any competition away, and thus keep the costs down.   

Oh yes.

It was all there. 

But people kept forcing the issue. 

Saying there was no plan.

When there was.

They just chose to keep it under wraps.

Like an excited husband remembering an anniversary they couldn't wait to reveal and see out little faces.

And now ....

and now......it's all ruined.

I have crumbled and let the cat out of the bag

The whole incredible  project laid bare and public knowledge. 

The news leaks out the whole thing implodes now.

Then we'll never see the dream come to fruition. We'll never see this. 

11403196_10153930755541111_8506735667692

Damn you Owlstalk!

Damn you !!

Official club statement - "At this time we have nothing to announce. Meanwhile we will go about our business quietly and in a professional manner and when you need to know you will know; and meanwhile you should stop whining you saddo's". - Lots of Love Mr Chansiri XXX

P.s get buying those season tickets x

I love SWFC to bits but I think some people have nowt going on in their lives apart from Wednesday.

Getting all in a fluster when no news comes out of the club for 2 days in June.

What will be will be and not up to us anyhow who is manager or coach.

Those getting their knickers in a twist, chill out and try to get out a bit more often.