All a bit dodgy....

I mean the club can afford all those staff so what's the issue?

lol

Yea..lets sign 20 crap players as well then...we have the cash...Whats the issue.....?

I'll tell you the issue mate...no bugger seems to know what they are doin'...who's doin' it...who should do it...and when it should be done...but hey..We got the cash..whats the issue?

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Yea..lets sign 20 crap players as well then...we have the cash...Whats the issue.....?

I'll tell you the issue mate...no bugger seems to know what they are doin'...who's doin' it...who should do it...and when it should be done...but hey..We got the cash..whats the issue?

No bugger outside the club or no bugger inside the club?

It's mainly no bugger on here isn't it?

Sorry I owe you an apology. I thought you were saying foreign players don't work....Just realised you meant they needed time to settle. Apologies as it appears I am spouting sheeite.

Just look at your username

Anything south of Nottingham wants bombing

Your opinion doesn't count

Ask yourself to name the best 10 players in the premier league over last 10 years. Or the best 20 players in the premier league today.

Now ask yourself if you are spouting sheeite.

My point is proven, another deluded fan.... Stop comparing us to premiership clubs.

Southern fairy

Worksop....do us a favour mate and *** off to the Lane and take all your moaning, negative tools with you. If I had to put my house on someone's business ideas being winning ideas, DC's or yours then I'm afraid you lose. Let them do what they think is right and if it goes **** up then whinge all you want but not even before the players report back for pre-season.......maybe you think DC owes you some sort of explanation as to what he's doing but I'm not so sure he does.....are you as positive at home as you are on here? If so I bet your mates love going out for a pint with you

Who put 20p in this C U Next Tuesday?

He owes the fans something. Most supporters have supported this club all their life been going for years, even decades and we ae having some bloke come into the club who doesn't know much about the club or football for that. It's proven with the 3 guys he's appointed to help him run the club.

He's trying to reinvent the wheel with the head coach/general manager... It will not work

So how's about you do one down to lane. Pr!ck

No be realistic, like an average championship team who could try and push for top 10 possibly play offs over the next two seasons.

That's been realistic

Would rather have some ambition. I suspect most millionaires like Chansiri don't settle they go for it

Who put 20p in this C U Next Tuesday?

He owes the fans something. Most supporters have supported this club all their life been going for years, even decades and we ae having some bloke come into the club who doesn't know much about the club or football for that. It's proven with the 3 guys he's appointed to help him run the club.

He's trying to reinvent the wheel with the head coach/general manager... It will not work

So how's about you do one down to lane. Pr!ck

Perhaps you could come back and do as you wish when you are a multi millionaire, have many successful businesses and have bought your own football club.  Oh and a brain transplant wouldn't go amiss.  Give me strength! 

Perhaps you could come back and do as you wish when you are a multi millionaire, have many successful businesses and have bought your own football club. Oh and a brain transplant wouldn't go amiss. Give me strength!

DC knows nothing about football and can not speak English... Great start this is