All a bit dodgy....

I've clearly stated that I believe it's the wrong way to go, I'm happy to meet and say this to any fellow owls fan on here and elaborate on my thoughts.

Now I know Cain wouldn't have the guts to go off like he did to my face

It's like most people on any forums, that's why they are here, it should be to share views and options but this one is full of people who are in a click together and just rip anyone who has a thought or idea

Can't be bothered with you keyboard warriors any more.

Biggest prat of them all is Cain, stay behind your keyboard little boy and keep been the big man from behind that

Hahaha yeah right..........you my friend are an idiot of the highest order

I've clearly stated that I believe it's the wrong way to go, I'm happy to meet and say this to any fellow owls fan on here and elaborate on my thoughts.

Now I know Cain wouldn't have the guts to go off like he did to my face

It's like most people on any forums, that's why they are here, it should be to share views and options but this one is full of people who are in a click together and just rip anyone who has a thought or idea

Your comments just keep on getting better.....so your now wanting to meet up with me to sort me out.....I apologise for calling you an idiot.....unfortunately that terminology doesn't even come close....my guess is your a bit of a geek who dreams of being Rocky. It's the easiest thing in the world being a Billy Big Boll@cks in the comfort of your own home......if you want to prove me wrong put your Facebook contact details on here or via pm so we can see what a scary character you really are Edited by cain

Guest Grez Bez

I don't get the big issue

every business in the world is set up like this

CEO

Director of Marketing, Purchasing, Sales etc

Only in football the roles are slightly different. Most clubs will be structured this way but will keep that in house. 

Guest Grez Bez

PS: The thread has turned into a car crash

How does a grown man  get so upset when people don't agree with his viewpoints! (Even though they are short sighted)

Your comments just keep on getting better.....so your now wanting to meet up with me to sort me out.....I apologise for calling you an idiot.....unfortunately that terminology doesn't even come close....my guess is your a bit of a geek who dreams of being Rocky. It's the easiest thing in the world being a Billy Big Boll@cks in the comfort of your own home......if you want to prove me wrong put your Facebook contact details on here or via pm so we can see what a scary character you really are

This explains the person you are, get back to Facebook. It shows what generation your from. I don't claim to be rocky one bit but they way you went off on here is not the way you would have gone off we was having this conversation face to face.... Or do you have it in ya to go off like that?

This explains the person you are, get back to Facebook. It shows what generation your from. I don't claim to be rocky one bit but they way you went off on here is not the way you would have gone off we was having this conversation face to face.... Or do you have it in ya to go off like that?

What generation am I from then...I go on Facebook...please give us the benefit of your wisdom