New committe member

Guest Fedor

Guest Fedor

Thinking of applying for it myself.

Haven't been involved in the game for a while now but theres nowt wrong with my background as a DoF.

Think I could be of great assistance to our new manager.

lol lol

We need a committee to keep an eye on the committee.

And then we'd need another committee to communicate and translate between the other committee's and to the owners  and back or something.  :ph34r:

The committee will be double or triple the size of our first team squad sooner or later. They're multiplying like rabbits in order to take over the world or something? lol

Guest Distraught!

We've got Owlstalk for that (although we've no experience or insight into how it works but what the hell does that matter).

So if, for example, you don't like some of the policies that a bank are enforcing, you should shrug your shoulders and carry on regardless because you have no experience or insight into the workings of the financial world?

I bet there are endless examples throughout history where people who applied gut feeling and intuition were proved to be far more accurate than those that claimed to have the experience and knowledge.

So if, for example, you don't like some of the policies that a bank are enforcing, you should shrug your shoulders and carry on regardless because you have no experience or insight into the workings of the financial world?

I bet there are endless examples throughout history where people who applied gut feeling and intuition were proved to be far more accurate than those that claimed to have the experience and knowledge.

With regard to the banking policies, you've always two options - Change your bank ,or stick your money under the mattress.

Whilst there are Numerous examples of the natural 'genius's ' of this world, I've not yet noticed any on Owlstalk. generally the geniuses of this world tend to 'Think outside the box', then mere idea of having a 'committee' to rum the club rather than the conventional Manager has raised an uproar.