Cue the Football League being sued........

my point was at £50 for the season, if you know your gonna go to 10 games yourself (POTD), its worth buying the little un a ST anyway as it would work out you pay £5 a time for the kids (up front) day out.

its gonna be interesting to see what the POTG prices are 'across the board' next season, not just the kids prices.

single post... 

I'd question what exactly we've done to get that award to be honest.

Increased under 8 season ticket prices from 0 to £80 ?

In all fairness though there is some kids club thing in the south stand? Supposed to be quite good.

I take my lad for a pint or two then on t'kop. He prefers that.

Grandstand is awesome for the families, really good spacious concourses with Views of the Park and flatscreen tv's.

roomy, lots of seats, lots of clean bars/food/toilets.

and a play room with kids tv channel on, another tv with a Nintendo Wii with selection of games,

table tennis, table footy, face painting. painting/crayons colouring barney owl pics,

my lads have had the opportunity to play table footy with quite a few of the players this season, Bus scored a great goal, Semedo hits it too hard according to the boy, Mattock was a quality defender too according to my nephew...will Keane and Liam Palmer and Buxton have made an impression too. all had a good laugh, tbf every player ive seen in there has got into the spirit of things, considering they are either injured or suspended at the time!

ill give you a quick commentary of one of the tablefooty games.. (Mattock in goal and in defence, with my nephew in midfield and attack - Vs - Semedo and my lad) the game was dead locked at 0-0 for a remarkably long time lots of ohhhhs from the crowd as the post got hit yet again, then deep into injury time Semedo feeds it to the boy up front, who does a mad spin and the ball goes in from a quadruple overhead kick.. semedo and my lad embrace then high 5 in excitement at the injury time winner, both with massive smiles on their faces. Mattock was ok with defeat tbf, but not sure my nephew was best pleased!!

got a good photo album going this season of the young uns playing games with the players..

so from my point of view (and probably the kids point of view) this award is thoroughly deserved!

Should've been disallowed spinning is not allowed lol

Guest Herbert Shoebanger

Probably because when the football league said can I have a look at the family aspects of the club, they received this response:

Sheffield-United-fans-007.jpg

Guest Herbert Shoebanger

The only way to tackle that is with a bottle of HP sauce and a carving knife!

Increased under 8 season ticket prices from 0 to £80 ?

In all fairness though there is some kids club thing in the south stand? Supposed to be quite good.

I take my lad for a pint or two then on t'kop. He prefers that.

Does he wait outside with a lemonade and some crisps

Slightly off topic but what's happened with Ched?

Any clubs linked with him? Seems to have gone a bit quiet.

If they stop down dem pigs then be ideal time to resign him, fans will be turning their backs anyway.

Maybe when they set their own fan on fire with a flair they looked past them as a family club, or maybe it was down to the Ched saga and all their celebrityish fans turning their backs on them.

I don't think anyone will touch him until after his appeal (whenever that is), especially after all the sponsors and club patrons kicked off about it.

Speaking of which, I still think it's hillarious that somebody on here pointed out how during the biggest game of their season on Thursday, Jessica Ennis tweeted that she was watching Grays Anatomy!! lol