Cue the Football League being sued........

I'd question what exactly we've done to get that award to be honest.

No Barnsley, Rovrum, Hull or chesterfield either.

Well Its only the football league so Hull arent included. No idea what we've done but we've clearly done something

If you go into the Grandstand, there's quite a good experience for kids, 92 knackering steps keeps old 'ens away though.

It's a family award

Would you take your family to Barnsley, Rotherham or Hull???

Nope.

Or leeds, who didn't win it either.

But I'm not too sure what we've done to really be classed as a club, that attracts families to football games. We certainly could do more, or if we are doing things, market it more.

It's a general question anyway - I can't think of much, there may be people on here who know far more than me on the subject and can highlight exactly what we've been doing.

Guest TheWednesdayite

It's a family award

Would you take your family to Barnsley, Rotherham or Hull???

To be fair, they are all family in Barnsley

No Barnsley either so I guess inter breeding rules you out of being a family club lol

I would have thought the Dingles would have been the perfect example of a family club  lol

We have a band and had a number of clowns on the pitch 

Always a good winner for the kids

Grandstand is awesome for the families, really good spacious concourses with Views of the Park and flatscreen tv's.

roomy, lots of seats, lots of clean bars/food/toilets.

and a play room with kids tv channel on, another tv with a Nintendo Wii with selection of games,

table tennis, table footy, face painting. painting/crayons colouring barney owl pics,

my lads have had the opportunity to play table footy with quite a few of the players this season, Bus scored a great goal, Semedo hits it too hard according to the boy, Mattock was a quality defender too according to my nephew...will Keane and Liam Palmer and Buxton have made an impression too. all had a good laugh, tbf every player ive seen in there has got into the spirit of things, considering they are either injured or suspended at the time!

ill give you a quick commentary of one of the tablefooty games.. (Mattock in goal and in defence, with my nephew in midfield and attack - Vs - Semedo and my lad) the game was dead locked at 0-0 for a remarkably long time lots of ohhhhs from the crowd as the post got hit yet again, then deep into injury time Semedo feeds it to the boy up front, who does a mad spin and the ball goes in from a quadruple overhead kick.. semedo and my lad embrace then high 5 in excitement at the injury time winner, both with massive smiles on their faces. Mattock was ok with defeat tbf, but not sure my nephew was best pleased!!

got a good photo album going this season of the young uns playing games with the players..

so from my point of view (and probably the kids point of view) this award is thoroughly deserved!

Grandstand is awesome for the families, really good spacious concourses with Views of the Park and flatscreen tv's.

roomy, lots of seats, lots of clean bars/food/toilets.

and a play room with kids tv channel on, another tv with a Nintendo Wii with selection of games,

table tennis, table footy, face painting. painting/crayons colouring barney owl pics,

my lads have had the opportunity to play table footy with quite a few of the players this season, Bus scored a great goal, Semedo hits it too hard according to the boy, Mattock was a quality defender too according to my nephew...will Keane and Liam Palmer and Buxton have made an impression too. all had a good laugh, tbf every player ive seen in there has got into the spirit of things, considering they are either injured or suspended at the time!

ill give you a quick commentary of one of the tablefooty games.. (Mattock in goal and in defence, with my nephew in midfield and attack - Vs - Semedo and my lad) the game was dead locked at 0-0 for a remarkably long time lots of ohhhhs from the crowd as the post got hit yet again, then deep into injury time Semedo feeds it to the boy up front, who does a mad spin and the ball goes in from a quadruple overhead kick.. semedo and my lad embrace then high 5 in excitement at the injury time winner, both with massive smiles on their faces. Mattock was ok with defeat tbf, but not sure my nephew was best pleased!!

got a good photo album going this season of the young uns playing games with the players..

so from my point of view (and probably the kids point of view) this award is thoroughly deserved!

Great stuff.

Good to hear this kind of thing goes on

Tbh our kids potd prices this season have been spot on...next season tho... i wud imagine

£50 for a season ticket, that was early bird i think they are £75 atm... still good value though at what, just over £3 a game,