Kenwynne Jones

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-need-adam-le-9115520

Many on here seem keen to sign him

Adam Le Fondre, Kenwyne Jones and Matthew Connolly made considerable contributions this term, before departing to balance the books and each of them could be influential again next season.

Personally, I would be keen to see Jones depart. His goals have distorted his general contribution and when you factor in his reported wages, I think Cardiff could do better.

ALF is a good shout and could be attainable. Don't see how Canaries would sell Grabban, had our chance to get him when he was at Toytown.

Imo we should do everything to get Joe Garner at PNE. Been a goalscoring machine and the sole reason they are in with a good chance of automatic. Seems to score a hattrick every week, fantastic striker who can no doubt make the step up.

ALF is a good shout and could be attainable. Don't see how Canaries would sell Grabban, had our chance to get him when he was at Toytown.

Imo we should do everything to get Joe Garner at PNE. Been a goalscoring machine and the sole reason they are in with a good chance of automatic. Seems to score a hattrick every week, fantastic striker who can no doubt make the step up.

Apart from when he played in this league before and was bang average.

Just not bothered...

Saw adam le fondre turning onto the m1 at Birdwell after the game today. 4x4 merc number plate 0009 ALF. It wa definitely him cos I recognised him pointed him out to my mate, then my mate noticed the plate. Not saying hed been at the game but he came from that way.

Guest totemowl

He was playing in a poo team then and is a much improved player now.

You have Steve Evans as your avatar and you want us to go all out for a L1 striker!

Oh, and you've just reached Zero on the Credibility and Judgement scales.

Guest RoyalNavyOwl

It would take an astronomical offer to get him. Young, came from their academy, scores 25+ every year and is in a team that are getting promoted to our current league!