Kenwynne Jones

We already have a beanpole striker 

I'd take ALF as 1 of say 3 new strikers. He's managed 8 in 14 for Bolton on loan. Great poacher. 

^^^^^

This 

Proven striker in this division. 

Guest RoyalNavyOwl

Garner is 27 so not that young. He'd still have a fat price tag though, and being a fan of the club that look like being in the Championship next season I really can't see him leaving.

Genuinely thought he was younger than that, he's more coming into his prime as a striker now then.

ALF is a good shout and could be attainable. Don't see how Canaries would sell Grabban, had our chance to get him when he was at Toytown.

Imo we should do everything to get Joe Garner at PNE. Been a goalscoring machine and the sole reason they are in with a good chance of automatic. Seems to score a hattrick every week, fantastic striker who can no doubt make the step up.

Hmm , don't forget Garner has played up here before for Watford and Forest and didn't do an awful lot

27 aswell not like he's a young un

Genuinely thought he was younger than that, he's more coming into his prime as a striker now then.

Yeh, he just seems to have reached his peak a bit later. He had a few failed seasons in the Championship with Watford and Forest but I think he'll be popping them in next season. Players like Lambert, Grant Holt and Darryl Murphy have proven that age and past seasonal statistics aren't to be fully relied on. When a player is in the right team and in the right environment they can really thrive. 

Imo we should do everything to get Joe Garner at PNE. Been a goalscoring machine and the sole reason they are in with a good chance of automatic. Seems to score a hattrick every week, fantastic striker who can no doubt make the step up.

I seem to remember Stevie May seeming to get a hat trick every week in the Scottish Premier, so yes I agree the step up is just as easy as you seem to think .

Thing with ALF is, we have similar in Lavery & May.

and with Kenwyne Jones, we have nothing similar

ALF has over 170 career goals in 400 apps, many off the bench and has scored 15 in a PL season, how on earth do we have similar in May and Lavery??

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Jones is exactly what we need.  He will get about 15 and he causes so many problems from set pieces.  We brought Nuhiu at Bournemuff just to mark him!  You never know, Nuhiu might learn a thing or two as well.  lol

Guest Kagoshimaowl

If we can add Kenwyne Jones and ALF, I would be over the moon.  Nuhiu or Bus on the bench to replace Jones and Lavery/May for ALF.  Lots of options.  Can't keep 6 strikers though, so looks like one (May?) would be the odd one out in this theory.

3 strikers we should be looking at....

Lewis Grabbin

Kenwyne Jones

Adam Le Fondre

All far better than anything we already have and all attainable if Mr Chansiri is serious about wanting Premiership football next season.

Kenwyne Jones and le Fondre certainly won't get us promoted. What planet are you on ?