Anyone know ?

Don't mean to be nosey. But what has changed in the last 2 weeks that meant you didn't buy one at the cheaper rate 2 weeks ago but want one now?

I think the appointment of the sporting directors is a MASSIVE statement of intent (also think it will be the beginning of the end for Gray).

Put it this way why hire these two and spend a minimal amount in the transfer window, we are going for it!

I am excited and I have already got my ticket....COME ON!!!! :stuwinky:  

Don't mean to be nosey. But what has changed in the last 2 weeks that meant you didn't buy one at the cheaper rate 2 weeks ago but want one now?

I had to get a new cross member for the car plus renew the tax. it's kind of irrelevent now because after the Leeds game I wont planning to be in Sheffield again untill August unless I end up going to owls in the park, ill more than likely and get mine then.

I also normally sit in the North stand but for the Leeds match ive brought a ticket for the kop so i can scout about for the best view/area i can  

Edited by parkerowl

Guest RoyalNavyOwl

I wasn't gonna renew but I thought I havnt sat through the past 10 years of utter poo not to miss first season of optimism