Come back Gary Megson

Come on tho cult members!.............GM's style of football was pretty awful to watch tho wasn't it!!!.........Wed have been good to watch this season, mainly away from home i grant you but good to watch never the less!...........Long live the Gray!

Come on tho cult members!.............GM's style of football was pretty awful to watch tho wasn't it!!!.........Wed have been good to watch this season, mainly away from home i grant you but good to watch never the less!...........Long live the Gray!

No worse than Gray's. Megson sets up his teams to win, Gray sets his teams to not lose.

How is the cat? gary megson

If you'd said a year ago that Id be secretly hoping someone's cat would leave them to join a Megsonian cult based in Greno woods I would have had you sectioned.

But yes - the battle between believers and the monk warriors has become as bitter as this!

#felinefaithfulwelcome

#megsonsdogsofwar

#monstertheleague

gary megson

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet

I hated watching all that winning at home and having all those opposition fans in the pub on away days moaning that we were just fookin' bullies...!

Yep we had a couple of bad results, no doubting that, but I'll take two or three really bad results a season over two or three really good ones.

May Set-Piece be with you.

Leroy Jethro Gibbs is fine thankyou! He is now the official mascot of the warrior monks of Gray! He's fully trained as well! Turns proper nasty when he sees anything ginger!

Edited by Buzz

Leroy Jethro Gibbs is fine thankyou! He is now the official mascot of the warrior monks of Gray! He's fully trained as well! Turns proper nasty when he sees anything ginger!

Glad to hear he is ok.

I expect the reason he gets nasty when he sees anything ginger is down to jealousy.

As official mascot for Gray, does he ever try to wins cat fight or just defend and try not to lose? Have you shaved his head to look like a monk?

Ginger cats worship Gary Mogson

gary megson

He scrapped with a ginger moggy yesterday! Very good defensively! The ginger moggy just wanted kick him up in the air and run after him! But Leroy looked at the situation! Waited for the moment! Changed his tactics then......... St for the jugular! Death to the ginger! Mascot monk lives to defend the legion of warrior monks!

He scrapped with a ginger moggy yesterday! Very good defensively! The ginger moggy just wanted kick him up in the air and run after him! But Leroy looked at the situation! Waited for the moment! Changed his tactics then......... St for the jugular! Death to the ginger! Mascot monk lives to defend the legion of warrior monks!

Why, oh why do you walk your cat though?

And why in the home of The Cult?

All part of the training SIM!....... He needs to know the smell of danger! The exercise keeps him alert to the ginger threat! Always aware! Always vigilant! Like a Gray back 4! Mascot monk is a lethal weapon in the fight against the ginger pretender! ...........plus he loves weeing up against trees!!!

Has tha never seen hey Arnold buzz?

I watch it on my portable DVD player during every winless home match

Got through 18 boxsets alone last season

Might get something with abit more longevity for next season like the entire 50 year box set of coronation street