Come back Gary Megson

Maybe Meggo donated his gardening leave fee to the cult to keep the numpties on his side in case anyone was stupid enough to give him another job in football!! I can only believe this is true! How else can you explain such devotion to such an average manager!

If anyone is to replace the Gray! There is only one man!!!!................. The finest player to wear the famous blue and white stripes in my life time!!! Roland! A true Wednesday legend!

Guest Distraught!

The Ginger One's time is surely coming.

The club will need something to keep the birds away from the newly laid grass seed.

gary megson

Guest Distraught!

Is that euphemism for winning at home.

No, it's a euphemism for being able to scare the poo out of a gargoyle and look uglier than one.

The Ginger Gummidge.

gary megson

It is truly a delight to see Mr Buzz and Mr SiJ joining in the orisons as this prayer thread wends it's way to the inevitable - the return of

gary megson

Already the unbelievers are in disarray as a Tweet sent out from the Ark (or maybe it was the Mirror) has returned with the news that the Gray days are numbered. SiJ is resigned to not want him even retained at the club for verily, "it would be patronizing" And yes, Chansiri has heard of the great one. Milan will have alerted him "the only mistake I ever made here" he will have whispered and the wise man from the East will have listened.

#takeachansirionme

#promotionguaranteed

#thegardenisfinished

Guest Distraught!

It's funny you should mention that,the amount of opposing manager who complained they were bullies and intimidated are endless.

Yep, female traffic wardens have the same effect on folk.

With him being Wednesday through and through , I look forward to seeing him at the matches next season now Mandaric has gone.

Big fan of the club, really passionate about us. Tell you what, I bet he'll be sat at the back of the kop with the ultras.