Claude Dielna : First impressions ?

I didn't know he even did impressions so I couldn't possibly say which were his first, mimicking school teachers seems to be how all the well known impressionists started such as John Culshaw and the late great Mike Yarwood .

Yeah, i agree, i think he will revert to left back at some point.

Edited by Mick De Lyons

I didn't know he even did impressions so I couldn't possibly say which were his first, mimicking school teachers seems to be how all the well known impressionists started such as John Culshaw and the late great Mike Yarwood .

Mike Yarwood isn't dead lol

was shocking against Ipswich we were lucky to escape with a point after he came on was always 2 yards deeper than rest of defence so playing everyone on side and easily sucked to the ball leaving open spaces at the back, but still looks a better player than that numpty from Reading 

Haha classic tripe from Wayne and killa

I thought he looked steady. Nothing spectacular, wasn't particularly good in the air like Zayatte is but didn't do anything seriously wrong

Give him a go at Leeds

He was awful against Ipswich. Completely off the pace. Couldn't win a header to save his life. I wouldn't have him anywhere near the team tomorrow.

I think his bro plays for blackpool. playing tonight

re claude - yes was at fault for goal v ipswich but he has come from abroad so give him time. 3 yr deal says he has something about him

Wasn't just the goal. He can't play centre half clearly cos couldn't do the basics. Might be ok at left back - seems to have a decent left foot and pass so maybe a holding midfield role. Won't play centre half regularly for us.